• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    I went to cabelas tonite to pick up some ammo and this gun caught my eye. Ive been in the market for a wheel gun I can carry. Felt pretty good in my hand but know nothing about this series of smith revolvers. Any suggestions for similiar .357's? Does anybody here own one? or know of the quality?

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Looking at the SW froum, There is not much on it. It is light weight so the recoil might be alot, but that is to be expected.

If the price is good and you like it, I would pick it up. If you dont like it you could sell it easly.

I would buy it if the price was right. I always wanted a K/L frame gun to carry.

-James

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    The Gunblast review of them was pretty good, but I've heard some mixed feeling here on the board. I think one of the biggest complaints was the sights, sounds like you either love them or hate them.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I have the 327PC. It's an N-frame round butt, scandium frame and titanium cylinder. Holds 8 rounds. It is a bit bulky, but very light weight, even with a full cylinder and a couple moon clips in my coat pocket. It kicks pretty good, but is an incredible shooter for having a 2" barrel.

Top Bottom