• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Typical Hollywood hypocrite. He made millions staring in movies with guns blazing away. Unfortunately any fecal matter that spills from his upper orifice is immediately gobbled up by the media and presented as sage comment on the topic.
    MH

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Then in good conscience he should return every single penny he ever made on any Rambo franchise movie and anything else he ever acted in where "assault" weapons were used. Of course, by "assault weapons," I would assume that would technically involve fists as well. After all, Apollo Creed was killed in Rocky IV by Dolph Lundgren's character in a boxing match.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Screw him. I will never watch another movie he is in. Even a walk on cameo.
    Anybody else that speaks ill of firearms can go to hell also. Particularly all the Hollywood hypocrites that portray violence in movies and then deny that it has any impact on what impressionable minds try to emulate. That is BS and I am beyond tired of hearing their crap. As if people come up with the idea of shooting up places based solely on their imagination. No way. They see it in a movie, see how the stars are so cool and everybody wants to be like them, and then they want a piece of that for themselves.
    So much wasted effort right now trying to ban or limit firearms in one shape or form. All the things that people are wasting time on is not going to fix anything. Mental health is the common denominator for almost every senseless act of violence we have seen recently.
    Screw Sylvester Stallone, he's a freakin moron.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    The guy is an actor and not a great one at that. I could care less about anything out of that old mans mouth. He is in his last desperate grab for attention. He has discovered no matter how much money he spends on plastic surgery etc his days are numbered. Time is very seldom kind to anyone.

Last edited:

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Rambo: now starring in "Bullet to the Head"

My son and I were very disappointed to see Rambo on the NRA's Anti list. We now make box office choices based on the stars "stance" Needless to say Stallone isn't getting any of my coin now.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Anyone will say or do anything to get people to like them even if hat means pi$$ing a few people off. And what's up with all the has been meet head actors making these shoot'em up movies now?

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Yeah go figure. The A^hole eats HGH sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner yet thanks it is immoral for citizens to own a gun.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    I think he's killed off his own movie. "Bullet to the Head" is having a terrible opening weekend.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    YEAH! What they ^^^ SAID!! Screw him and all the other Hollywood Hypocrites living in their mansions out in La La Land! :noway:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It's to bad most of those idiots are so displaced from reality that they don't have a freaking clue! It's typical Hollywood stupidity, I make movies that make guns look cool, have an armed bodyguard, and lots of money is I can say what you should do with your guns and money... Dumbass liberals!

Switch4169

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Typical Hollywood hypocrite. He made millions staring in movies with guns blazing away. Unfortunately any fecal matter that spills from his upper orifice is immediately gobbled up by the media and presented as sage comment on the topic.
    MH
    Well said, Hypocrite indeed!! The last person I would've thought to be a turncoat. Especially with the star role in " Bullet To The Head " :dunno:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The smarter of Brigitte exes

flavor-flav-roast.jpg

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    When I think about this a little more, I think Sly was his own worst enemy here.
    Here's how;
    By running his mouth about his place in the gun debate, he pissed off a good number of people that now say, screw him
    By naming the movie "bullet to the head" he has the anti gun crowd thinking that this must be a terribly violent movie based on the name alone.

It could have been the best movie of the decade but by him running his mouth and naming the film as he did, probably half of the normal viewing audience already said screw him before even watching a preview or reading a review.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When reached for comment about gun owners rage about his recent comments Stalone said...

"Heyarna fmmauuaffu meruuurr shararfeds meurrs yo adrian." :cool:

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    Another washed up actor trying to stay in the news so he gets hired for more $500 appearances in movies starring other actors. Gotta pay for the steroids somehow.

Top Bottom