• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock23od

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Indianapolis
    so i have two sks's and I'm in need for a little extra cash for bills and one is a Yugo and one is a Chinese/Russian not sure as there is no markings on it but i have a black stock on the Chinese or Russian and a Tapco stock on the Yugo but i have the wood stock from the Yugo will it fit the Russian because I'm not sure which to sell and with which stock but what do you guys think is the Yugo better to sell or keep or is the chines better to sell or keep thanks for any help :dunno:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I'm confused!!!!!!!
    Reading that was like talking to my 6 year old nephew. LOL
    If I deciphered that correctly you have 2 SKSs, 1 is a Yugo with a Tapco stock, the other is ??? with a synthetic stock.
    I would keep whichever is more reliable and shoots best for you, I prefer the Tapco stock and Yugos even though I hate the Grenade sights and launcher. They are the better quality.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    The only caution I have for you is.. If you get rid of them and something comes down the pipe then you are missing out on their possible value.. From what I hear the Yugo is the one to hold onto. Although, I was thinking about one. That is a conversation for a different thread though.

Top Bottom