• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Alight who beat me to it!!! It was posted earlier today and I wasn't in the market but for 100 bucks I wanted it... Guess I was a little late as he already had someone on there way but said he would let me know if they didn't buy it. Someone got a hell of a deal. I guess it was a Norico synthetic folding stock for 100 bucks...:xmad:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Yeah I know it's against the rules it was on there about 5 minutes when I found it. It didn't even last long enough to get flagged. lol It was deleted by the owner after he sold it.

sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    Craigs List

I have seen numerous firearms and ammo on the Louisville list. Some are flagged pretty quick and other stay a bit longer. I have to laugh at the codes used to beat the flagers...

I have bought both from the list...

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I look at Cl all the time and look for guns and tell them to post on Armslist.com, next to INGO, my favorite site!!!! I found a Yugo with a folding stock, and a 30 rd duck bill mag four years ago for $125....damn I wish I'd kept it!

Last edited:

jabean

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I see every once in a while guns on craigs list, most people try to disguise their add by tricky wording . you can usely tell what they are refering too

Top Bottom