• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It used to be Bradis, but I have not been down there in a while and don't know what their selection might be like now. Back in the day, they had probably 20 to 30 Mosins on a rack you could pick through as well as an SKS or three. It's been a long time since I've seen that many there though, but I think they still get some in. They are worth a call, or if you are just out browsing gun shops, stop by. A lot of other shops around might have one or more in stock, so it would be worth a call to US Defense and The Outdoorsman if you are heading to the south side anyway.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I was at bradis a little over a week ago and they had quite a few mosins on their rack as well as a few yugo mausers and I believe swiss k31s, both rifle and carbine versions. I dont recall seeing any sks last time but they've had batches of yugos in regularly over the last few months.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    It's almost impossible to find an sks st bradis they always get bought as soon as they get in. Then you find them on here for way more.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You better call before you go. Hard to say if he will be open or not on any given day.

This is true. I used to love going out there because they always had interesting stuff and at a decent price. But, it seemed like I tried going there something like 2 or 3 times when they should have been open, but weren't and just have not had the energy to try again. Nice folks, but being a family run shop, they can be loose with the business hours.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    If you want to check out an interesting mosin get to bradis. They have a pre ww2 hex receiver mosin. I couldnt quite make oit the dare but it looked like it said 1929. If I didnt have other projects going on I would of snatched it up. Full size mosin but it had the side folding bayonet too.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Just remember, when you find a LGS with SKS and Mosin's don't forget that the price has gone up on these over the last few years. They are no longer $60 to $100 dollar rifles. Even the ones that have had a rough life are in the $200 and up price range.

Top Bottom