• ...and so much more!
  • Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Gotta love the dichotomies of INGO...

Sneaking guns passed security and pure ire towards people sneaking into the country.

Wont give the census a phone number but will detail every bit of their home security gameplan.

The .380 is a perfectly acceptable self defense weapon, but 12 guage bird shot will just **** someone off.

Man I love the internet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Sneaking guns passed security and pure ire towards people sneaking into the country.

Wont give the census a phone number but will detail every bit of their home security gameplan.

The .380 is a perfectly acceptable self defense weapon, but 12 guage bird shot will just **** someone off.

Man I love the internet.

Bon jour.........:)

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

Man I love the internet.

We're not monolithic.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Watching trans Siberian Orchestra and had no issues getting through security with my beretta nano
    :shady:
    Confirmed. How were your seats? Ours were ok I guess...
    biggrin.gif

408340380.jpg

Man I love the internet.
    :rolleyes: dontfeed

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's my seats at TransSiberian Railroad. And guns are allowed.
    [video=youtube;L76DfSLad5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L76DfSLad5o[/video]

comanche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    wife said TSO was going to be in Indy but she just brought it up Monday so I said don't think so....we went to St. Louis last year to see them and they were awesome...

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I thought it was a great show. First time seeing them, and I was not disappointed. And no, security was not looking for anything more than a quick glance into purses, I assume for alcohol. Got my tickets first day on sale, so we had great seats!

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    biggrin.gif

408340380.jpg

WOW! You must have ponyed up some jack for those seats. I took the family (wife and 3 kids), so in the cheap seats (relatively speaking) we were. Ours were second balcony row 3 on the first angled section from square with the stage. If I was only buying 2 tix, I might have sprung for better seats.

BTW it rocked!!! Kids loved it, their first concert. We always try to do something a little special and artsy at christmas. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend A Christmas Carol put on by the IRT. I have seen it several times and loved it each time.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Man I love the internet.

I think that there is a little bit of a difference between legally expressing your second amendment rights and committing a crime by entering the country illegally. But hey, i guess it is all relative, right? Oh and by the way you forgot that Glock sucks, M&P sucks, springfield sucks, 1911's suck, ar's suck, etc in your diatribe.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Dichotomies are contrasts. Opposites. Two things opposed to one another. Small minds are defensive, fragile egos fight back, but against what? An observation that there are different worldviews? Its alright, I must be a troll. What other answer can there possibly be? That those contrasts actualy do exist on this forum? Impossible, I know.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Watch out carrying there... the seats are loud when your pistol clunks against them. Probably not noticeable at rock concerts, but noticeable at BB games.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    biggrin.gif

408340380.jpg

2013-12-12_20-21-59_506.jpg
    We had pretty good seats right by the sound board. I believe that a person could've walked in carrying anything IWB and not be stopped. Our line was told to open coats and or purses and empty their pockets. My girlfriend's sons had two tactical knives of some kind on him but got turned back because he was carrying an Android tablet.

Top Bottom