Single? Need to find that "special someone"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Looking for someone who enjoys firearms as much as you do? I know that occasionally here on INGO someone remarks how disappointed they were to find out the person they were dating was really not into firearms, or had lied about it from the beginning. Well, bunkie, here is your solution. A 'net "match/dating" site just for you. [I have no financial or other interest in the site, but thought it would be a good resource :cool: ]

Concealed Carry Match

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You GUYS have fun matching each other, first 8 pages were all guys, and or bot chicks. There may have been 1 real life female amongst them!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I have my doubts as to exactly how many of the "women" on that site actually pack genuine double barrels, if you know what I'm saying and I think you do.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'm sure it has just as many legit and interested females as the Ashley Madison site had...........

For some reason I thought that there were a lot of women when all of that info got released but I could be wrong.

As far as the gun thing goes I feel like you'd have a better chance finding a girl cool with guns on another site than you would on the concealed carry connection or whatever...

Top Bottom