• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    After a lot of thinking and discussion with the wife, I have terminated my employment at Bradis Guns. It has been a fun filled 6 1/2 years and I have meet a lot of extremely nice people and made even more friends. I wish the Owners of Bradis Guns all the Best and hope the business continues to do well. I have learned a lot from the industry and the customers. I have completely changed my area of part-time employment and I am sure that I will run into some of you from time to time. I plan on still hanging out here at Ingo and will be glad to field questions in the areas I am known for. Thank you to all the folks that made the job so much fun over the years. C Ya!!!!!!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, that sucks! I know you have to do what's best for your family, but you will be missed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    What are you doing now? Whatever it is, congrats on your new gig. And thanks for the tips on my 10/22!

Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Simon, you've sold me a couple nice guns and have answered LOTS of questions. Thank you, sir, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

OkieGirl

Master
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Hum...having mixed emotions here.

I'm happy for you but we will certainly miss seeing you at the shop. Then again, maybe I'll do a better job at NOT taking home as many shiny new toys when I stop in. However, after a recent inventory (and a tragic boating accident) I need to even the count of his -vs- hers so...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sorry to see you go. I've talked to you on several occasions and have always thought the advice and opinions I got were solid, and was a reason I continued to come in.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Man sorry to see you go. You always treated us nice and always made Q laugh and took good care of here. You will be missed God bless and good luck.

Top Bottom