• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Silver Creek Conservation Club will host May 2016 USPSA this Sunday, 5/8/2106 @ 10:30 am. Match fee $20 non-members $15 SCCC members. LEO/EMS/Fire current or retire $10. We will need Range Officers. Please advise if you will RO. RO’s shoot free. Mother's Day is this Sunday. Our computer brain pool will deservingly observe Mother's Day with their families. Therefore help will be needed to register competitors in the clubhouse. Registration starts at 8 am. If you are able to help register please advise me here. We will set targets @ 8am Sunday morning. Help is appreciated. 6 stages 170+ rounds.Classifier is CM03-07 Riverdale Standards. Following the conclusion of the match we ask each squad to tear down the stage which you finish. We appreciate your help. Please stack vision barriers so they don't fall. Spike removal tool will be provided. Please place all trash in the burn barrels. Stage buckets are not for trash. Registration is in the clubhouse. Hope to see you Sunday morning. As always our setup crew shoots the match free. Final stage setup Saturday morning 9 am.

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Guys, I will be there in the AM to help put people in the Kindles, but I will not be there to shoot. Gotta spend time with the wife, it's her day anyway.

If anyone can help out in the morning with the Kindles, that would be awesome. The faster I'm done, the faster I get home.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I will RO the misfits, I took a turn last week just shootin, so it's my turn to duty LOL! Oh and since it's Mothers day all donations of choclate to appease my coach is appreciated.;)

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Isn't the entire MISFIT squad a group of RO's???? You would solve the RO issue and probably not have to deal with any stage backups if you disbanded this squad of miscreants...

You know, I had something all typed out in response, but then I realized it would have been lost on you.

Last edited:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SCCC hosted May 2016 IDPA today. Odd ball weekend. First Saturday & 2nd Sunday fall on the same weekend. 12 bays were needed to host SCCC events this weekend. Therefore we setup USPSA stages in bays 13-17. Soooo....Park in the regular parking area. Pre Match announcement will be under the main pavilion @ bay 6. Match setup crew & RO's may park adjacent to bays 14-17. Parking is limited adjacent to bays 14-17. See you in the morning.

Top Bottom