• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier March USPSA match this sunday, March 11, 2012. Match fee is $15 members, $20 non members. We will have 6 stages set up including one classifier. Round count is approx. 150. Match registration will be in the club house. Final setup will begin sunday morning at 8 am. Hammer down 10:30 am. Hope to see you sunday morning. R.O.'s are needed and will shoot the match for $5. Sunday morning help will be greatly appreciated as well.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Not meant to hijack this thread...

But any chance that y'all have thought about collecting donations for the storm victims at this match?

-J-

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Storm damage is heavily concentrated within 15 miles of Silver Creek Conservation Club. The feedback locally is to donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army. Cash is needed. Clothing and bedding is already well provided to local storm victims. Alot of these people are uninsured and cash is desperately needed. Any member suggestions and help I'm sure will be greatly appreciated. I will be happy to collect money for victims of this storm. Monies collected will go to The Salvation Army. I am happy to accept cash but a check made out to the charity of your choice will show your willingness to help and provide for storm victims.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Might be able to make this, got to see how this week works out, how I am feeling. Back at work full time this week, and hopefully tomorrow visit to the chiropactor will "straighten" me out some
    After being in the surgical air cast boot for 6 weeks in a row (never taking it off, trash bagged in the shower and slept in the damn thing) now trying to walk normal is killing my back.
    Sure the fact that I am a fat ass hasn't escaped anyone either!!!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Might be able to make this, got to see how this week works out, how I am feeling. Back at work full time this week, and hopefully tomorrow visit to the chiropactor will "straighten" me out some
    After being in the surgical air cast boot for 6 weeks in a row (never taking it off, trash bagged in the shower and slept in the damn thing) now trying to walk normal is killing my back.
    Sure the fact that I am a fat ass hasn't escaped anyone either!!!
    Jake I think me and you can go shoot on crutches at this match.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Hummm that looks like a future stage setup.:):
    Shooters are a dedicated bunch. Yea dedicated thats not the first thing that came to mind but I'll stay with that.
    If you were at SC match Sunday and seen Max having a tough time getting around, I saw his holster in his truck and I'm guessing he had his gun in there to. Max what were you thinking?:D
    My back went out about three weeks ago and shooting was the last thing on my mind although I was thinking "I hope this gets better before the next shoot"
    I hope yours get better also Max.
    See you Sunday at SC.;)

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Hummm that looks like a future stage setup.:):
    Shooters are a dedicated bunch. Yea dedicated thats not the first thing that came to mind but I'll stay with that.
    If you were at SC match Sunday and seen Max having a tough time getting around, I saw his holster in his truck and I'm guessing he had his gun in there to. Max what were you thinking?:D
    My back went out about three weeks ago and shooting was the last thing on my mind although I was thinking "I hope this gets better before the next shoot"
    I hope yours get better also Max.
    See you Sunday at SC.;)

I had my gun and was going to tough it out for the match and they this thing in my head said are you nuts!!!!! Go home and get off your feet. First match I have missed in 11years at SCGC.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah I shot Wabash Valley last match in November (also last time I have fired a gun!!) in the air cast boot, and 2 weeks after carpal tunnel surgery.......it was stupid, but I have a $7 plaque on the wall!!

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I'm looking forward to shooting with you all on Sunday. I can't make it for set up on Saturday but I'm planning to be there early to help with final set up on Sunday.
    JJ

Top Bottom