• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Silver Creek will NOT shoot next Sunday. Dave is out of town and has no one to put the match on.

SO!! How many out there would like for me to host a Training/Practice day at South Central the 14th.

If enough people shows interest I will have 2 field courses and a speed shoot set up on the 14th for $25. Shoot all you want 9-1pm.

Contact me if you want to attend. dbedwell02@comcast.net.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Not only am I out of state, several of my stage setup crew guys will be out of town & out of state as well. Makes setup for a quality match very difficult. I'll just plan a fun freestyle mover & shooter for september. Sorry for the cancellation, I look fwd. to getting back home and back into a regular routine. Hopefully will return end of this month.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    OK, I'm new to the state so I'm entitled to be a bit confused. Is the Silver Creek match on the 14th cancelled? On the IndyGunracers website, they say Silver Creek is the second Sunday. Is the match on on the 14th? If so, I'd like to get there, but I've gotta figure out how and when to leave the west side of Indy to get there for the shooters meeting. Any info is appreciated.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    OK, I'm new to the state so I'm entitled to be a bit confused. Is the Silver Creek match on the 14th cancelled? On the IndyGunracers website, they say Silver Creek is the second Sunday. Is the match on on the 14th? If so, I'd like to get there, but I've gotta figure out how and when to leave the west side of Indy to get there for the shooters meeting. Any info is appreciated.

Your answer is yes it is cancelled. Normally they are the second Sunday. Third sunday WVPPS is Terre Haute is on. Come and shoot with us. Silvercreek will be back next month.

Top Bottom