• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunLover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Well I just installed Big dots on my G27. Before I locktight the rear, is there any sighting in that needs to be done or just line it up?

I have searched all over Google and nothing seems to mention this just how to install them.

34oSc

From XS Sight Systems installation instructions:
    EXPRESS and 24/7 EXPRESS REAR SIGHTS...
    #5 Snug down the setscrews with the supplied hex wrench. Zero the pistol and adjust windage as required. (emphasis added is mine)
    #6 When you are satisfied with your zero.(again, emphasis added is mine)apply red threadlocker to both the right and left edge of the sight and allow it to leach under the sight...

You also need to let that red threadlocker set up for at least 1 hour before firing.(that is step #8 from "Fitted Rear Sight Installation")

Listen, you probably spent North of a hundred bucks on those sights, and it doesn't sound to me like you got the warranty card/instruction booklet...Call them @ 1-888-744-4880 and ask for one. Those lamps have a 10 year 100% and a 10-15 year 50% replacement policy. Plus, that instruction booklet is a very nice reference guide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Center and shoot.

Well I just installed Big dots on my G27. Before I locktight the rear, is there any sighting in that needs to be done or just line it up?

I have searched all over Google and nothing seems to mention this just how to install them.

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    Go to XS' website..they have a Youtube video that walks you thru the installation. I just installed a set of Big Dots on my 19 last night...took about 20 minutes and was pretty easy.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom