• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GUNFIGHTER01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    laporte
    Ok guys i just bought a Remington R1 Enhanced. I took it out for its first trip to the range last week and i have to say over all the gun did great. The only problem with it was that it was shooting 2 to 3 inches to the left of my point of aim.

That being said the gun has adjustable front and rear sights. I know that u can move the rear sight in the direction u want the bullet to go and thats one way to adjust the sights but what i dont know is what direction to move the front sight. Do u move it the opposite way to get the bullet to go they way u want or move it like u would the rear sight?

Any help u guys give will be greatly appreciated!

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I can't offer too much help, as I don't know you or how you shoot. Are you relatively experienced with a pistol? Here's some common errors made when shooting, and how they affect shot placement.

1zn7ers.jpg

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    You move the rear sight the same way you want the hits on the target to move. You are shooting left, so you want the hits to go right. Move the REAR sight to the right.

Did you bench shoot to help eliminate errors and arc of motion? Always bench shoot before you move the sights!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Ok guys i just bought a Remington R1 Enhanced. I took it out for its first trip to the range last week and i have to say over all the gun did great. The only problem with it was that it was shooting 2 to 3 inches to the left of my point of aim.

That being said the gun has adjustable front and rear sights. I know that u can move the rear sight in the direction u want the bullet to go and thats one way to adjust the sights but what i dont know is what direction to move the front sight. Do u move it the opposite way to get the bullet to go they way u want or move it like u would the rear sight?

Any help u guys give will be greatly appreciated!

I believe the front goes opposite direction of rear. that would make sense from a physics standpoint. I would jsut change the rear one first...see if it makes a difference. i did on my MP...and now it's dead on.

Top Bottom