• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Make sure you're happy with the grip. It's an acquired taste. There are 100,000's of these guns in circulation and they have a good reputation.

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    I have one in my possesion. I purchased a weapon, any weapon, because I needed one (go jump in a lake Liberals, even though you don't want to allow it, we can still defend ourselves). Unfortunately I did not do my research until after that.

I have never owned a handgun before. I never felt the need. But I find my self in an uncomfortable situation. So I purchased a handgun in short order.

Have used long guns for almost 30 years.

The 2022 isn't a bad weapon. But all the reviews and videos pointed me to another direction. After doing all the research, I purchased a Glock. So after "50", I will be parting with the SIG.

I love the de-cocker on the thing. It is a comfortable weapon to hold. Easy to break down. I have not fired it though.

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The grip fits my hand better. It seems to shoot a tighter group which I contribute to the better feel. I also like having a hammer and a decocking lever. It is a little harder to break down for cleaning. Extra mags are hard to find and kind of spendy. For the price they are hard to beat!

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have one in my possesion. I purchased a weapon, any weapon, because I needed one (go jump in a lake Liberals, even though you don't want to allow it, we can still defend ourselves). Unfortunately I did not do my research until after that.

I have never owned a handgun before. I never felt the need. But I find my self in an uncomfortable situation. So I purchased a handgun in short order.

The 2022 isn't a bad weapon. But all the reviews and videos pointed me to another direction. After doing all the research, I purchased a Glock. So after "50", I will be parting with the SIG.

I love the de-cocker on the thing. It is a comfortable weapon to hold. Easy to break down. I have not fired it though.

You will wish you tried it out. They are great shooting guns! pm me I would be interested in a 3rd!!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013

So what is supposed to be wrong with them? What are the reviews that would make you want to get rid of it?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    At any price under $375 it is probably the best deal in a polymer gun you can find. Highly regarded, if less well known than most.
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. Between the price and the good I've heard, and that it is a Sig, I would think they would be extremely popular. I only recently heard about them and haven't seen any or very few threads on them. What gives?

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    So what is supposed to be wrong with them? What are the reviews that would make you want to get rid of it?

It isn't that I think that the weapon is bad. Two factors...

I am not made of money. I can only keep one handgun. (Or I can get rid of a rifle, that is NOT going to haappen.)
    Glocks have a great rep. There are numerous videos of them being dropped in the mud, dirt, and water and then firing with nearly 100% dependability.

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Sig has so many other great weapons that these dont get much publicity. I have a 226 also and I love that gun too!! There are a couple other threads on here you can review. One of them had a link to a 2022 forum!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Sig has so many other great weapons that these dont get much publicity. I have a 226 also and I love that gun too!! There are a couple other threads on here you can review. One of them had a link to a 2022 forum!
    Thanks. I will check it out.

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    link from smokinsigs357
    WELCOME TO THE ORIGINAL SP2022 COMMUNITY - Home

2013-03-01_18-53-08_950_zps6ea8c8b9.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I bought one about 6 months ago and was impressed with it, I ended up selling it so I could buy my XDs, seriously thinking bout buying another one. For the money it's by far the best bang for your buck! Sig made a great choice finally making a gun that everyone can afford.

Top Bottom