• ...and so much more!
  • Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have my hands on a Sig P320 X5. I will be giving it a work out and writing up a review for Front Sight Magazine. Royce and I got it sighted in yesterday and tried a few drills with it.

[video=youtube;WM82e31uJW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM82e31uJW8[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looks like it was running good.
    It was running fine. I had to adjust the sights but that is no big deal. I will report back when I have more information. This is the new sig designed for 3 gun, USPSA Production and Carry Optics Division.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I had some time with the Carry version (before trading top ends with my FIL) and it ran really well for me. Not used to the red dot, but that's me and not the firearm...

aturk

Marksman
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Mine was off enough from the factory that Helen Keller herself must have adjusted the sights. Mine is also extremely ammo sensitive. 147's shoot great out of it, but POI changes a bit.

Not sure if you get to keep it Coach, but Springer Precision has laser cut grip tape out for it now, guide rods/springs are coming. Couple smiths are offering trigger packages (other than grey guns) that gets it down into the high 2lb range. Trigger isn't awful stock, but definitely will be nice worked over.

Once my holsters arrives from Red Hill Tactical I'll be running it.

Top Bottom