• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD15CBUS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2024
    Columbus
    Definitely waiting to lay hands on one of these, curious how they'll be priced. Also waiting on the 40th anniversary 226 they announced at the same time

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    If i could get my hands on one of these grip modules at a price I could afford, I'd be putting together a full-size, compensated, optic-equipped racegun. Not that I need such a thing, or have any kind of practical use for it, but it would be all sorts of fun. I'm a big DA/SA P22X fan for a variety of reasons, but although I hate to admit it, I still shoot the 320 faster all else being equal. This would be a fun way to really push the limits.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I like it but the fact you can only run Deltapoint foot print is a turn off for me.
    Most of the newer P320s are drilled and tapped for RMR footprint as well, and you can mount one using a filler plate. I can't speak to this one specifically since I haven't seen one, but it would surprise me if it isn't.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Most of the newer P320s are drilled and tapped for RMR footprint as well, and you can mount one using a filler plate. I can't speak to this one specifically since I haven't seen one, but it would surprise me if it isn't.
    I really hope you are right, if that is the case I will be getting one.

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    Indy West Side
    They changed that on a lot of the new model 320 slides.
    I heard they made the change (I guess better late than never…lol). I was looking at the optics cut slide for the P220, and was glad to see the rear sight didn’t get removed. I go to the Sig store and eye ball it, but just can’t drop $400 for a new slide.

Top Bottom