• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    The Sig P238 is basically a remake of the Colt Mustang. It's a great gun. Colt should have kept the mustang in production. Sigs are great guns and the P238 is kone of the best small/.380 guns available. Darn Colts poor marketing decisions.

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I would absolutly love to have a p238. I checked it out for the first time at the gunstore and it is a little bit smaller than i thought itd be. I know its a pocket pistol but it sure is small. As far as pocket pistols go I think the p238 is in a league of its own! However i just read a couple reviews on it and they had the common theme of not ejecting the last round and jamming?

ramick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Huntington
    My first pistol was a SIG and I still miss it. But I plan on replacing it with a p238 as soon as I can. Also have they been released I have not seen one yet.

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    That one pictured is pretty nice but not allll that appealing IMO. I think that two tone chrome and black one they have is beautiful! If that gun were just a little bit bigger I would be game but it is awfully small. But if thats what you are looking for then I think its a winner.

mighty2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Thanks for the feed back guys!!

I have the Colt Mustang and I will be picking up my 238 on Tuesday from Whittakers.

The Colt will be retired to the safe!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Top Bottom