• ...and so much more!
  • CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    What's up everyone! Just picked up my first sig today, P229 equinox:D

I'm wondering what IWB you guys use for these things. I have been using a kholster for my 5" 1911 but they apparently don't make them for this handgun. i like the fact the kholster is adjustable, but if I have to sacrifice that i'll live with it. Want something that keeps the firearm low, so the end of the grip is near my belt.

The thought of carrying something that doesn't have a thumb safety still scares me but I haven't accidentally pulled the trigger on my 1911 or 92FS yet...so I think i'll be okay so long as I remain aware and cautious.

What do you recommend? Crossbreed supertuck? What else is out there?

thanks!!!

BTW here are the pics:yesway:

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    That is a beautiful weapon. Let's have a range report ASAP.

check out comp-tac also. I use a M-Tac and love it.

by the way very nice! did you get that at the valpo show?

Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories

Thanks guys!

I have actually shot a grand total of 4 rounds through this gun, lol. Bought if off of a friend who has let me shoot it in the past. He's buying a car and wanted cash and knows i'm always there to take a quality firearm off of his hands for a decent price:). It is a snappy .40! I'm just not that used to the caliber, but am excited to grow more accustomed to it. I'm also excited to carry a firearm that holds over 8 rounds. Excited yet AGAIN to have a gun with a rail and light. Been wanting one of those for a while.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Started out with a Crossbreed, and wish I could invest in the company, (more than my hard earned holster $ ). It's just great. I've often forgotten I was wearing it, and wore it today. Adjustable depth and cant, holds your gun securely, but draws and reholsters quite smoothly from the get go.
    Also Bianchi OWB holster with the IWB plastic paddle. Mine's a model 69. Cant is adjustable on this one as well. and some depth. Very light, sits close to the body, very good.
    My 229 just loves these.
    Do spend the money on a double thickness belt, and you'll love 'em too.
    PS Oh, shoot. I forgot about the light. I don't think the Bianchi will, work but they may have a different model for you. I do think Crossbreed can make one up for you, if you tell them what kind of light.

chakup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Oh another nice thing with the MTAC is being able to swap bodies, so I'll be using it with 3 different guns.

Top Bottom