• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    I have one, and love it. It is a bit on the heavy side compaired to other ARs, but not too bad. It did have a break in period for about 200 rounds, but has ran great ever sence. I have ran all types of ammo through it from the cheap wolf and import stuff to WWB and others and it always functions great.

Juday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    I don't have the designated "SWAT" model, but I've pretty much converted mine over to one. I purchased the Troy Battlerail and Troy F/R Battlesights and put them on there. It's a fun gun to shoot, but like mentioned, it is a bit heavier than your standard AR. The trigger is very nice and smooth and recoil is almost nonexistent.

On a side note, I had to send mine back to SIG to deal with FTF issues. Great customer service and they paid for everything. I got it back about a week later and everything works great now.:yesway:

AF Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    North East, Indiana
    I have one and love it. Probably the best stock trigger you will ever pull. I prefer it over over my Colt AR. To be fair my colt is a post ban stock gun but my sig is stock too...

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thinking about getting the SIG 556 swat..... Anyone have one and any thoughts on it?:ar15:

Mine's a great shooter and no issues with feed or function. The only negative is the cheap plastic insert in the stock that locks the stock in the folded position. It holds the stock in place just fine, but every time I try to unfold the stock, the plastic insert pulls out of the stock. I have to remove it manually and put it back in the stock. It didn't bug me enough to send it back to Sig. I just don't fold the stock.

Femme Assise

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    The Sig 556 is a great AR. It's a little heavier than other AR's I've shot ( Bushmaster, HK, Armalite ) but after awhile I got used to it. Now it is one of my favorite AR's.

Top Bottom