• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    My search for a factory SBR 556 isn't going so well so I'm going to settle for 556 Patrol and convert it myself...

I'm looking for a reasonably priced Sig 556 Patrol rifle. If you know of a shop or any private sellers that have one let me know. I'll pay a finders fee of $20 no questions asked if I am able to successfully purchase one within my budget based upon your tip. I'm dead serious about that. If you find a shop that isn't gouging and they just got one in, let me know, if I get to the phone in time to make it mine, $20 is yours...

ETA, if its a really good deal (well below my budget) then I'll give you the option to "upgrade" your $20 finders fee to a box of Federal Bulk Pack .22lr... Really, I'm pretty laid back so if you want things other than cash let me know and maybe we can just help each other get what we're looking for. That goes for trade options as well. I have enough factory sealed .22lr and .223 ammo to make this a more than fair deal for you... You need primers? I got them too... I just don't have this one specific gun that I'm having a hard time finding...

Top Bottom