• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I have noticed that there are not too many holsters that list the SIG 250 as fitting. Is it the same frame size as one of the other SIGs?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Nope, it's a completely different size/shaped frame.

Other molded holsters generally won't fit it.

And to make things worse for the consumer, there are TWO different frame-styles for the Sig250 pistol.

Old frames had a rounded accessory rail; new frames have the flat Picatinny rail. (magazines aren't interchangeable between frame styles, either).

-J-

baune

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    North side of Indy
    What kind of P250 do you have? I have a Blackhawk SERPA paddle holster, and two 15 rd mags available. I had the one with the round accessory rail. PM if you have questions or would like them, I'm sure I could work out a good deal for you.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    As far as I know now, the BlackHawk SERPAs will only fit the frames with the rounded rails. Galco makes a few holsters for it. DeSantis makes a nice leather holster that is being issued to the Federal Air Marshals carrying the P250s. Safariland makes several good duty holsters. Any holster that fits the square rail (Picatinny?) version will also hold the rounded-rail version.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    What kind of holster are you looking for (e.g. iwb...)? Also, full size or compact? Don Hume has some decent IWB holsters and I found that the IWB (non thumb brake) for a Glock 21SF fit the full size .45.

bart2278

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    I mistakenly bought the wrong holster for my p250. once I bought the right one it still didnt fit right...i feel your pain

Top Bottom