• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Last time I mentioned the word gun at work, all my customers dropped over dead!

On a more serious note.... Yesterday I was at city hall turning in payroll and the Director of Operations came out of his office. Immediately he yelled across the room, "Hey, Steve. Wanna go to the range next Tues.? It's ladies night and the girls shoot FREE!".

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Gun talk at work? Heck yeah... It's a "gun friendly zone", and as a co-owner of the business, I can assert that it's gonna stay that way. If anyone doesn't like it they can find another place they feel more comfortable working at ;)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I talk about guns at work all the time. My boss doesn't care one bit. I love it when someone starts a story like "my cousins uncles nephews friend has a full auto sks with a silencer on it"

tdkahn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    NE Indiana
    All the guys talk guns, hunting, ect. almost every day in the break room. None of the women (majority of workers in our break room) complain. We even bring in game for everyone and there are only a few who don't eat it (if they know what it is).

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I talk about guns at work every chance I get. I'm a Dispatcher for a freight railroad, and work in Illinois. A few people that surround me in the office aren't really gun people. But since I'm such a sarcastic person anyway, put it this way, the girl to my right thinks I'm the biggest redneck in the world.

When ever I have a few moments I always have something to say that I know will get her worked up. Everyone else that sits around me loves it, because I give it out so fast, she'll start back, then we just go back and forth till i get back logged with phone and radio calls.

I control my railroads traffic throughout the entire state of Iowa all the way to and including Chicago. I'd say a majority of those guys are my friends on facebook, so they see my posts about range trips and pics of new guns I buy and stuff of that nature so when they call me on the phone, and I'm not busy(normally im swamped), we talk guns and what not after our business is complete.

But yeah I talk guns at work, along with a few other things that I guess most people wouldn't. But its all fun.

Top Bottom