joe%20kuhn.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That has to be a low felt recoil shotty. That or he is using some very powered rounds. I get nervous the first few out of my Remington as I do not want to wear the scope. Well made butt stock. Not sure what it would be good for??

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    he has that labeled as "muzzleloader" ?

I kind of thought that because of the striker design.....and not noticing a way to load the chamber....but figured there was a pin I couldn't make out in the picture......that makes more sense now.......see where the smaller cylinder changes shape before meeting the larger one?? the larger one is the "striker" for the muzzle loader.....(im not sure what it's called...never been a muzzle loader kind of guy)

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    I kind of thought that because of the striker design.....and not noticing a way to load the chamber....but figured there was a pin I couldn't make out in the picture......that makes more sense now.......see where the smaller cylinder changes shape before meeting the larger one?? the larger one is the "striker" for the muzzle loader.....(im not sure what it's called...never been a muzzle loader kind of guy)

cool!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    That has to be a low felt recoil shotty. That or he is using some very powered rounds. I get nervous the first few out of my Remington as I do not want to wear the scope. Well made butt stock. Not sure what it would be good for??

I thought the recoil thing about that butt stock too...but then noticed there is no "recoil reduction device" built in to it that I can see ....butt plate attached to stainless tube which is directly mounted through a bronze/brass plate with no springs or buffer of any kind....so I would have to assume that there is a tap screw holding that stainless cylinder in place and so it wouldn't b reducing any recoil

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    This looks interesting.. Any thoughts?

joe%20kuhn.jpg

the only thing that I can think of that this setup would help or allow for is if this shooter has some sort of neck/back/spinal injury preventing him from lowering his head onto the cheek rest of the stock to shoot it accurately...in which case the sight would need to be elevated as well

Top Bottom