• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    This post is an interesting read, but not to be a smart a--. I saw a program along time back where a nature student was filming wolves in the wild and he was camping across a pond where wild wolves showed up a few times a day, every day. The wolves came to eat the field mice, and drink from the pond. After a short time the student began eating the mice also. He lived off of the mice until his study was finished. It was in Canada or Alaska I dont remember. He made stew out of the mice never fried em up. OK, carry on. :):
    i'm betting it was the movie "never cry wolf." i haven't seen it in years, but it was adapted from a supposedly true autobiography.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    you eat em? im all about knowing i can make a shot and enjoying the thrill, but i gut, hang, skin, and butcher mine.. the cost of meat going up, my quota this year as well.

I eat everything I hunt for sport. Not only do I view it as the right thing to do, but as a broke college student it really helps put a dent in the grocery bill. I gut and butcher erverything I hunt except deer, at this point I only field dress them and take them to a processor. But I'm working on learning how to butcher them myself as i believe its a useful skill to know.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    I eat everything I hunt for sport. Not only do I view it as the right thing to do, but as a broke college student it really helps put a dent in the grocery bill. I gut and butcher erverything I hunt except deer, at this point I only field dress them and take them to a processor. But I'm working on learning how to butcher them myself as i believe its a useful skill to know.
    I've been processing my own deer for quite a while, but last season I checked out deer processing and butchering on u-tube and an old dog(me).. learned some new tricks. Check out u-tube it might be helpful for ya. You can save alot of money. Happy huntn.

Top Bottom