• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I finally got the chance to shoot an AR-15 for the first time just a few hours ago, and man am I hooked. It was a Bushmaster, I'm sorry I can't say for sure what model, pretty sure it was a carbine as it had a shorter than 20'' barrel. Can't wait to buy/build up one of my own now, just a badass rifle. I'm used to pistols/shotguns/bolt-action rifles, it seemed like those .223's just kept on coming out of that mag! Thirty rounds goes quite a long while at the range. I'm sure I could get used to burning right through those mags once I get used to them though. Recoil is light and manageable, seemed very accurate even with just open sights.

I like! :ar15:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Watch out because they are addictive!!! I started a long time ago with a Bushmaster standard 20" A2. Then built one from parts, then got another Bushmaster, then another...Last night I finished up another custom build thanks to parts from J&T Distributing and Rock River. M4gery. Can't wait for a little better weather to get out and play with it!!!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I want the 1400$ bushy with the gas piston system they got in the S.O.G catalog....... but then I would have to use it in self defense (the wife would try to kill me)

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I finally got the chance to shoot an AR-15 for the first time just a few hours ago, and man am I hooked. It was a Bushmaster, I'm sorry I can't say for sure what model, pretty sure it was a carbine as it had a shorter than 20'' barrel. Can't wait to buy/build up one of my own now, just a badass rifle. I'm used to pistols/shotguns/bolt-action rifles, it seemed like those .223's just kept on coming out of that mag! Thirty rounds goes quite a long while at the range. I'm sure I could get used to burning right through those mags once I get used to them though. Recoil is light and manageable, seemed very accurate even with just open sights.

I like! :ar15:

your post has served to further steel my resolve to stay away from ar15's altogether

i am afraid the spike in my outgoing gun related cash flow would rival the national deficit if i ever got on range with an ar15.

a co-worker picked up a rock river from midwest gun exchange a couple months ago and he keeps inviting to go shooting with him. so far i have resisted the temptation.

thanks again for the reminder.

:D

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Hi my name is Jay and I have EBR. It started long ago NOT when I purchased my first AR. Since I was a young boy and got my first hunting rifle I always lusted for an EBR. Finally I got my first one only months ago. I thought this would lessen this disparity. It did not. However I do not fear hitting rock bottom sitting in a room surrounded by EBR after EBR after EBR stroking them lovingly and smiling in bliss. I aspire to achive this victory..:D....:ar15:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You can never stop at one AR! :ar15:

That's absolutely true and I don't know why that is. We got one and I think it is a hoot to shoot. Then Scutter bought a lower to build another one and we just haven't really had the money to build it but I want a colored one :) Since he's building it though, I probably don't have much say about it.

I do have to agree though that you can't have just one! Oh, and I'm all about the rails... :)

MillenniumC5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wayne County
    I would wait till first of the year. Parts are extremly high right now due to the current President Elect coming to office. Hopefully the demand will be over soon.

Top Bottom