• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    When I was living in Avon back in the late '90's...I went with a Plainfield PO / buddy to a junk yard to shoot our handguns. He had his department issue Sig 9mm, a new Colt Officer's model, and a Ruger Security Six in .357 mag and I had my Ruger revolvers with me. We blew out around 700 rounds that day and somewhere along the line an older lady called dispatch and complained (even though we had the junk yard owner's permission to be there.) A fellow PO from Plainfield showed up to investigate and when he realized that it was Ty and I (and 2 girls), he jumped up on the bed of the pickup we were shooting from and joined us, drawing his service weapon for a few rounds. That really made the lady/caller hot as that was opposite what she was hoping the second officer would do...ask us to stop our shooting. Long story short, come Monday, the Chief was involved and we had a complaint to deal with. Oh well...no one got hurt and the lady/caller was more than 1/4 mile away from where we were shooting...in the opposite direction from where we were pointing our weapons and firing I might add.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom