• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    One of my neighbors has a little patch of corn in the valley across the road from me and he leaves a 20 foot wide path of grass next to it for him and his family to target practice. It's pretty cool since about every one in sight of it can make use of a safe place to shoot and it's goes right up what is nearly a cliff a hundred feet high for a back stop.

Only down side is this dumb sap that owns it let's anyone who asks come out there and shoot the place up and this pack of citiots have gotton started coming out there every time they get a fresh truck load of amo. They must load these frigging magazines all week in front of the TV watching A-team reruns.

Where most normal people would be trying to practice their marksman ship and you might hear a shot every couple minutes and they adjust their sights and let the barrle cool in that time these guys will bump fire 2 or 3 30 round magazines and then another one would let it rip with his 45.

I don't get it, this rapid fire crap just doesn't prove a thing. It's not practice. It just doesn't prove a thing. They are all frigging deaf. I've ask them not to do that and when I tried to talk to them I might as well have sat on the porch and talked to the cat. One idiot obviously couldn't understand a word I was saying. I just said not to do that rapid fire thing and he would stand there ask if I wanted him to leave. I'd say free ice cream and the half deaf, half stupid moron would ask, "So do you want me to leave?"

I finally just threw up my hands and went back across the road. When I got there though I got out the binocs and wrote down all their license plate numbers.

Last night was the first stop on my little "rapid fire" tour to their neighborhoods.

Bringing it home buddies to your own back yard. Bringing it home. Every day/night's a holiday and this one's the 4th of Joooooly baby.

Rapid fire that's where it's at, rapid fire at 2 am, yeeeeeehaw!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You should have asked for their carbines and impressed them with your shooting abilities. When they were shocked that someone could hit the target, tell them that's what honest slowfire will get you. Or have them some Class 3 sales ads.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom