• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    LMAO!!! The clerk pushed the dog out the window so he could keep after the dude. That's absolutely classic.

cmcate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Greenfield
    That guy definitely got what he had coming. You'd think he would have seen the dog and decided to try a different store :rolleyes:

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    That was awesome. That was one amazing dog. And the guy lifting the dog up to keep goin after the guy. He def wanted to make sure he didnt come back.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    My Shephard weighs 97 lbs. I couldn't have lifted him over the counter...lol.
    I wish he would bark more when someone comes to the door, that would be a good deterent. Then again, maybe he's just being sneaky.

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Did that look staged at all?

Like someone said, why didn't the clerk draw a gun? Or at least go for the phone and call 911 after the guy started to run. He just seemed to look away like nothing happened.

The timer on the camera started when the guy walked toward the counter. It wasn't several minutes or hours into the day.

Do hold up men usually lunge toward the victim, extending the hand over the counter at the height of the counter or do they point it at the victim's head? I know there isn't any specific training for thugs, but it did seem like a strange motion with the gun.

Just seems like too much just fell in line for the dog to be there at just the right place and time...

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Now that you mention it, it does look like the BG has one of the dog training suits on. If they were using that as an exercise to train the dog, it's a good one.

The owner of Ranger Supply in Fort Wayne has dogs in his store. They seem to be very well trained. They'll wander around the store and when the owner says, "Get to work," they hop behind the counter. I was checking out the knives and the dog came over, stood on its hind legs and put its paws on the counter like "can I help you?"

Top Bottom