• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Had a great day shooting with several INGO members today. Got rained on a little but didnt stop the fun.

S5000083-1.jpg

DaveD, theturtle06's friend, SSGSAD, theturtle06, zbornacSVT,Pinshooter and my hubby and daughter.

Last edited:

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I had fun today. It's kind of embarrassing when everyone outshoots you with your own gun (here comes the excuse train roaring in :laugh:) but I've been sick the last week, tired, ya know...

Good to meet everyone and thanks again to Angie (oops!) and husband for their hospitality. Was fun to shoot some different guns at quality targets.

Glad the fuzz didn't crash the party.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I want to thank Angie first and foremost for hosting this event!! I also wish to thank everyone else that came along. It was great meeting some new members and spending a soggy day with everyone!

.....and turtle, I'll buy that Detonics from you since you don't like it! :cool:

I recognize that ugly mug 4th from the right, how'd the steel hold up, not that I need to ask.

Not all of us can be lookers like you Matt! Steel held up without any issues. I should have an event announced over around your stomping grounds here soon!

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Oh no...I love my Detonics, my shooting was just really, really, really off today. I think SSGSAD got first dibs anyway... Hell I think everyone that tried it got at least 5-6 hits out of a mag. :dunno: The last couple IDPA matches at ACC I've shot really well. Was shooting groups that should have been able to ping steel all day during those matches.

Probably never going to sell this pistol, if anything it's going to my firstborn son.

I have to say that the steel was a lot of fun to shoot and it's affordable enough that you can get an inexpensive hanger and have a nice little setup for under $100. Big thanks again to Kimball (Zbornac) and Angie for their generosity.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    got any closer pics of how you hung the steel?

Now, Now, Nick. Those are trade secrets!

On the stand with the three hanging targets I put some eye bolts into the top cross-member. Hung the steel from the eye bolts using snap links. The other square target was hung with a chain wrapped around the cross-member and connected the end with snap links again.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't wait to do it again!

Thanks to Angie and here family for hosting a fantasic shoot!:shoot: The Bobcat steel was great! If I hadn't just dropped $57.00 on a new Turner AW sling for service rifle comp, I would have bought one of the targets. but i'll start saving today for the next time. And I couldn't hit anything with the Detonics either! But it was a nice 1911, so was the Wilson. In fact couldn't hit much tody cause I was tired from working out yesterday, and too much chlorine in my eyes from swimming. My only regret is I did not bring more guns. Should have brought my AR and my Mauser for a little more fun. And I didn't mind getting wet with fellow INGO'ers! Next ime I'll bring my easy-up. :ingo:
    BTW I'm in the Mustang T-shirt And If you can tell I'm the one shooting the Single Six. Had to switch to the .22, my arthritic hands were starting to hurt.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom