• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    I took my girlfriend out to shoot some rounds through my old Marlin 22 on Sunday morning about 10am or so. It was nice, not too busy. I was just wandering if any other INGO's were at the range too. I made an effort to look for INGO labels/patchs but didn't see any.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Missed by a day

We were there Saturday morning with a German couple who had never "had in our hands weapons". We got there right at 8:00. There was one guy there when we arrived and probably 3-4 when we left about noon. We shot several handguns, the HD Mossburg shotgun, two CZ rimfires, and an AR varminter. Our friends had a great time and went gun shopping when we got back to Indy.

You may have seen some of the torso-shaped cardboards we left stapled to the target stands. I usually take down trashed cardboard, put it in the trash barrels, and leave some that is in good shape. Of course it may have been well shot up by Sunday.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    I usually take down trashed cardboard, put it in the trash barrels, and leave some that is in good shape. Of course it may have been well shot up by Sunday.

This was something that I was wondering about. I used to use this range very often, but I have been there in years. Used to be, heavy plywood backstops were provided but I noticed that all that was there was cardboard, and it was fairly shot up. Am I supposed to bring my own cardboard backstops?

Top Bottom