• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It's ok.Not sure how many tables.I can always find something at most shows (except Sbend fairgrounds show).What do you need for the mini?We have some mags- PMI and Ruger.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    will be there, heard it's a pretty good show, i'll probly bring a few little things for trade, hope this one's better than the valpo show, everything was dealer prices there...

Junior26

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I have been to a couple shows up there and I like it. They had some really good deals. I'm not quite sure on the table count but the had 2 rooms.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Dang. I just ordered a new gun safe today so there went any gun money I may have had saved. The shows always seem to pop up when I don't have any funds. :)

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    12bee-Looking for a factory syn. or Hogue stock for a mini-14 and possibly a scout rail.Taking a Ruger 10/22 tactical with some add ons and my Savage 775A 12ga auto to Shipshewana to trade for a AR if I find the right deal.Gun shows aren't like they used to be,most prices on firearms are the same as your local gs.I just go for the selection and accessories you don't see at your local shop.

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I'll be there pushing around RH822-A, he just had triple bypass on the 17th and said before that he was going so I told him if he was ready I would be his chauffeur. It is a pretty good show but needs to be moved to a bigger venue.

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I might as well go. I have to drive up to the South Bend area anyway. Never went to Shipshee for a show so I'll give it a try. The last time I went to a good show in that area, it was at the OLD South Bend train station, that must have been 15 years ago or more. Picked up a new stainless ranch rifle Mini 14 for $475 out the door. Don't find deals like that anymore. I wish I hadn't sold it :(

engineerchica

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Does anyone have opinions on how this one compares to others they've been to? I've never been to one but want to go soon!

Top Bottom