• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    I see there is a show coming up at the end of the month and posts on here say its decent. Anyone been there before and seen any Daniel Defense rifles? I keep hearing such good things about them I want to check one out, and if the price is right pick one up.

thanks

Tyrusvirus1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    It's a pretty good show, but like most it is packed with people on Saturday morning. ZX Guns will probably have what you are looking for.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Not a bad a show. A pretty good amount to look at and sometimes a handful of good deals. I'll probably go up Saturday morning to see if there is anything I just can't live without!!

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    Thanks for the replies, I ended up buying the Sig Locally and order the DD rifle already.

No offense to Brad, but Im waiting on the new colored ESEE's to hit the shelves : )

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thanks for the replies, I ended up buying the Sig Locally and order the DD rifle already.

No offense to Brad, but Im waiting on the new colored ESEE's to hit the shelves : )

No affense and I shall have them very soon. Noone has them on the shelves yet. My order was placed a few weeks ago.:D

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I made the 2.5 hour trip up there today with my girlfriend and her dad. It was definitely crowded.. I was surprised to only see Brad in an INGO hat aside from myself (wore my Team INGO shirt too, but never took my coat off).
    Picked up a few boxes of Super Colibris and a box of .45 Rangers. Couldnt find the 1911 Serpa holster I've been wanting, but Big R in Wabash had them on the way home.

Pretty good show, and crowded! Carpeted floors made a world of difference on my feet and back too!

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I went to the show today and was not overly impressed. I saw several tables that had used firearms marked for more than they are new (A used Taurus 1911 with no box and one mag for $650). It was pretty crowded but no where near as bad as the 1500. One of the vendors was the rudest person I have ever encountered at a gun show. He told several people that they were, "looky lews that were wasting his time" and when someone offered him $25 less for a gun he told the guy if that was what he wanted to sell it for, he would have marked it as such. He told the gun to, "turn your cheap ass around and walk away from me". Needless to say the crowd near his table cleared out pretty quickly.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I went to the show today and was not overly impressed. I saw several tables that had used firearms marked for more than they are new (A used Taurus 1911 with no box and one mag for $650). It was pretty crowded but no where near as bad as the 1500. One of the vendors was the rudest person I have ever encountered at a gun show. He told several people that they were, "looky lews that were wasting his time" and when someone offered him $25 less for a gun he told the guy if that was what he wanted to sell it for, he would have marked it as such. He told the gun to, "turn your cheap ass around and walk away from me". Needless to say the crowd near his table cleared out pretty quickly.

If you were only "not overly" impressed...you were more impressed than I was. Gen 3 Glock 27 for $550 and another for $575, not sure...one might have came with a box. There was a $500 Yugo SKS, I would have jumped on that quickly but I remembered that I didn't spend that much on my numbers matching 1956 Tula. Saw several Hi-Points (a couple abused) that were more than retail. I did get to see the business end of a laser and some junk LED flashlight (it was still fairly bright for a POS). We got to see a moron pull a loaded gun out so he could check to see if a flashlight or a laser would fit. Dropped the mag and cleared the chamber probably the next row over from Brad.

Saw several vendors that I'd not seen before and was shocked by some prices but I wish them the best.

Not 100% sure I'd go back.

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    I had a great outing with nephew and friends. There were some deals to be had, but I was surprised how many used guns were offered for new prices. I got my nephew his first rifle, Mossberg .22 bolt action. I got a SA revolver wall-hanger that will be a great prop for hunter safety class. Might go back today for a rifle.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    ....One of the vendors was the rudest person I have ever encountered at a gun show. He told several people that they were, "looky lews that were wasting his time" and when someone offered him $25 less for a gun he told the guy if that was what he wanted to sell it for, he would have marked it as such. He told the gun to, "turn your cheap ass around and walk away from me". Needless to say the crowd near his table cleared out pretty quickly.

If that happened to me I think I would have done that one move you know, the fishing reel movement with my middle finger slowly raising up.

I keeping seeing this in a lot of post about gun shows here on INGO, vendors asking more than retail for used guns. What's up with that?:popcorn:

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I am hoping the 1500 is better, but I feel like prices are climbing on pretty much all firearm related items right now.

Top Bottom