• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    I'm thinking hard about it.. home right now painting, something I hate if it takes a roller... Having just dumped about a grand into my 9mm AR build Thursday I'm sure I would have buyers remorse, well at least for a day or two... I'm thinking it would be worth it to go back up and walk around again with my shotgun that I'm trying to sell, that's a good excuse to go back right??? :)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm thinking hard about it.. home right now painting, something I hate if it takes a roller... Having just dumped about a grand into my 9mm AR build Thursday I'm sure I would have buyers remorse, well at least for a day or two... I'm thinking it would be worth it to go back up and walk around again with my shotgun that I'm trying to sell, that's a good excuse to go back right??? :)

So did you see the rifle when you were there? I almost missed it, except I saw the flash hider an thought it was kinda tall for a mini-14. I keep telling myself that there was something wrong with it.....:xmad:

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    No, I went to sell a shotgun, and pick up a buffer and spring for my AR build... Didn't sell the shotgun or get the spring & buffer either... Mostly I was trying to keep the blinders on, I've got enough as it is, but for $1100 as you described it I would have a hard time walking away from it. Always wished I would have kept my SA NM M1A that I had 20+ years ago... I"m still thinking about heading back tomorrow....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Made it over. Picked up some ammo and other odds and ends.

+1 for KnifeLady and Bradsknives. Very nice folks and lots of nice knives.

RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    I was there to go sightseeing... ended up buying a physically abused Ruger P94 9mm for $190, someone had acid etched the frame to remove the original black finish. Got it home and tore it down and cleaned it up. Took it out to the range and it appears to have been fired very little and shoots just fine. I put a coat of high temp semi-gloss grill paint on the frame to temporarily cover up all the ugly.

Last edited:

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I made it today, overall good show. Was really crowded early on then started to thin out by mid day. Was able to sell a couple items and picked up some ammo. Also had my eye on a Puma M1911 .22, maybe next time...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo and I closed the joint. We were chatting with the show organizers until well after everyone else had left. Very nice folks.

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    Had a good time wondering around with INMIline...He's always good for a laugh! Helped another INGO member trade off his Savage .22...I'll probably swing by again tomorrow just because.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Getting ready to leave right now, shopping list in hand. In hand, who am i kidding, i know what i want, what i need, and what i want to drool over by heart. I will be walking around with the family, if anyone sees me, feel free to say hello. I will be in a tan shirt, black shorts, arms covered in tattoos, and the sweetest little girls you have ever seen.

Muzzleloaderbill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Ligonier
    Just got back home from the show. Aways a good one. Seen some things. I would of like to have. But the bank account is hurting right now. Maybe next time. Was out at the Wolf Lake swap meet yesterday. Lot of guns. But some of the prices where high.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    One last thing that I did find funny, one guy had half dollars, yes 1980/90's for sale for $1. I lughed at this but figured if someone was stupid enough then so be it. I had a 1987 in my pocket. I guess I should have seen if he would have bought it for $.75?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    One last thing that I did find funny, one guy had half dollars, yes 1980/90's for sale for $1. I lughed at this but figured if someone was stupid enough then so be it. I had a 1987 in my pocket. I guess I should have seen if he would have bought it for $.75?

I saw that and thought about offering him .25 each, same markup that he is trying to get. :laugh:

Top Bottom