• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Too bad you didn't call Taurus before you shipped your gun back for warrenty work.

On 6-14-2010 I called Taurus CS because of a milling mark I found inside the barrel of my new PT1911. CS ask me what "I" thought should be done, and I said "replace the barrel". CS said fine, ask where they should have FedEx pick up the firearm, then said that the driver would arrive with a box, and shipping label, and that I was to fill out the label and bill it to Taurus using the account number the FedEx driver would have with him.:rockwoot::rockwoot:
    FedEx driver arrived as promised on 6-16, then a few days later, I recieved a letter from Taurus stating that they had recieved my firearm, and I could call anytime to check on the progress of the repair.

So far :thumbsup: for Taurus CS

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've shipped firearms to Taurus for customers a few times. All times we had the firearm back within 4-6 weeks. All repair work was done that we asked to be performed and on the last pistol sent in the man had changed the grips out and lost the originals. He wanted a replacement set. Sent instructions for billing on the new grips. Got the firearm back, new grips plus the other repairs needing done and no call to charge for the grips.
    Our customer was happy and I have been happy with Taurus customer service.

ylwfever69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Greenwood
    what model taurus do you have and what problems were you having, if you dont mind me asking? I have a PT145 Pro Millennium and i was just wondering i because i dont shoot mine very often just mostly carry it and dont want it too fail me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom