Sheriff Joe Arpaio investigating Obamas Birth certificate?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Man. When will this ever just roll over and die.

At this point, it doesnt much matter does it?

Its been 4 years.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    It does matter. Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

I dont follow. What point in history have we had a foreign president?

Maybe I am dumb but I dont get how that quote is related to the statement.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    How about we bring a legit cadidate that will beat him? McCain was a joke and Romney is too.

This birth certificate thing is a bunch of sore loser garbage.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I dont follow. What point in history have we had a foreign president?

Maybe I am dumb but I dont get how that quote is related to the statement.

He's saying that once it is proved that Obama is not a citizen that we will learn from it and make sure that the next president is a citizen. :rolleyes:

standslanted

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Man. When will this ever just roll over and die.

At this point, it doesnt much matter does it?

Its been 4 years.

Your 100% correct. Sometimes I just shake my head with some of the comments I read :dunno: Some folks will just hold onto anything. And as far as the Sheriff actions...Its been proven over and over, but as Forrest Gump says "Stupid is as stupid does."

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Your 100% correct. Sometimes I just shake my head with some of the comments I read :dunno: Some folks will just hold onto anything. And as far as the Sheriff actions...Its been proven over and over, but as Forrest Gump says "Stupid is as stupid does."

Well I disagree.

Its like finding out 4 years into the marriage your wife has AIDS.

Wow... should have known that before... too late now.

Cause now you got AIDS. :)

The damage has been done already.

That is my point. The time to prove he was a Kenyan, is in the FIRST year, not the last.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    How about we bring a legit cadidate that will beat him? McCain was a joke and Romney is too.

This birth certificate thing is a bunch of sore loser garbage.

:ugh:
    It is frustrating. Why doesn't Obama just release the actual birth certificate, and be done with this issue. From what I understand, what was eventually released wasn't an actual, truly legal birth certificate.

This is a constitutional requirement, and there really should be a formal procedure for presidential candidates to submit a legal birth certificate prior to being added to any ballots. The fact that someone can be put on a ballot without supplying documentation is ridiculous.

So tired of this issue. ...but one has to ask if he is a citizen, why wouldn't he provide documentation? :dunno:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    The problem with Obama's citizenship isn't that he may or may not have been born in the U.S., but according to some Constitutional lawyers and scholars both parents must be U.S. citizens for their child to be considered a "natural born citizen", not just one.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers: Article II "Natural Born Citizen" Means Unity of Citizenship and Sole Allegiance At Birth

Since the SCOTUS has never ruled on what exactly defines a "natural born citizen" all we have is speculation. I believe the birthers are trying to force this issue so that the SCOTUS issues a ruling.

My gut tells me that the SCOTUS would never rule on something like this while the President in question was in office. At best they'll rule on it after he's out of office.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Regardless of where the jackass was birthed, what is clear is that he is anything but American. He did not grow up in America. He was not immersed in American culture. He is not a proponent of America. He is not filled with American values.

What he is is a marxist pig.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    "Stolen Valor" effect may apply here.

Say, if a FAKE MoH recipient has his name applied in having a veteran-facility, or a museum, etc. named after him, yet he is a fake, would the facility be renamed, eliminating the impostor's claim to that honor? So, if a FAKE Chief Executive puts Executive Orders in effect, couldn't the E.O. involved be declared invalid? How about unauthorized SCOTUS appointments by the fake, also? Even if Congress approved of any appointments by the fake POTUS, they could overturned due to the fact that their appointment was by a counterfeit POTUS. The press-conference will be interesting. Who even CAN arrest the POTUS? TRUTH DIES HARD. EBG
    Man. When will this ever just roll over and die. At this point, it doesnt much matter does it? Its been 4 years.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The problem with Obama's citizenship isn't that he may or may not have been born in the U.S., but according to some Constitutional lawyers and scholars both parents must be U.S. citizens for their child to be considered a "natural born citizen", not just one.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers: Article II "Natural Born Citizen" Means Unity of Citizenship and Sole Allegiance At Birth

Since the SCOTUS has never ruled on what exactly defines a "natural born citizen" all we have is speculation. I believe the birthers are trying to force this issue so that the SCOTUS issues a ruling.

My gut tells me that the SCOTUS would never rule on something like this while the President in question was in office. At best they'll rule on it after he's out of office.

And at this point it's moot. There's no way SCOTUS would rule that people born on US soil aren't US citizens, as a HUGE amount of people would become un-Americanized. That would invalidate tons of votes, legislation, and a variety of other things.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I expected the usual amount of "Oh why won't this go away".

I can't call myself a "Birther" really.
    Caldad expressed my feeling almost exactly.
    :ugh:
    It is frustrating. Why doesn't Obama just release the actual birth certificate, and be done with this issue. From what I understand, what was eventually released wasn't an actual, truly legal birth certificate.

This is a constitutional requirement, and there really should be a formal procedure for presidential candidates to submit a legal birth certificate prior to being added to any ballots. The fact that someone can be put on a ballot without supplying documentation is ridiculous.

So tired of this issue. ...but one has to ask if he is a citizen, why wouldn't he provide documentation? :dunno:
    I can't imagine why it's not ROUTINE to have the paperwork on file.
    I think this issue doesn't "go away" because the way it has been handled has been SOOO shady.
    Really, I would have thought that this would HAVE to be settled BEFORE the election but it wasn't which I find just ridiculous for this day and age.

This is from Wikipedia so you can take it as you want but
    The Congressional Research Service has stated that the weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion indicates that the term means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth," including any child born "in" the United States, even to alien parents (other than to foreign diplomats serving their country), the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements.[1]
    Through a set of extremely weird circumstances there is a good chance that doesn't meet any of the requirements.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Do an in-depth @ WIKI.

The family was vacationing in Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Canada, when baby FDR was birthed. Hyde Park is just a memorial. Check WIKI. So, if "anchor-babies" born to parents who are illegally in the USA automatically become citizens of the State and Nation in which that baby is born, then why is FDR not considered a Canadian, since he was born in New Brunswick, Canada - no not illegally, just on vacation? EBG
    if he is proved to not be eligible, then everything he's done will be null & void. BTW, wasn't FDR born in Hyde Park, NY?????

Top Bottom