• ...and so much more!
  • spd90bw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Seymour
    Ladies and Gentleman,

The Seymour Police Department is continuing their Firearms Safety Course due to the interest we have received. There will be two additional dates for the class. There will be a class held in June and July. I do not have exact dates at this moment, but there are additional classes. Please complete the application from the seymourpd.com web site and return them to the department. If anyone had any questions please contact me on here or via email (bwhite@seymourpd.com). I can also be reached at the Seymour Police Department (812) 522-1234. This has been a great class and I enjoy instructing it. This class is available for anyone wishing to attend and there is no charge for participating.

Brandon White
    Seymour PD

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thank you for continuing to offer this. I am a member out at South Central and I am glad to see more training opportunities, especially introductory types of courses. I will check my schedule as I would very much like to see your course. Maybe I can convince Mrs.VERT to take a refresher.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I will be at one of the classes this summer with a group of new shooters in tow. I truly believe these types of classes are important. I'm really looking forward to taking this course.

A big THANK YOU to Officer White and SPD for putting this training on!

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Brandon, Bart's not gonna be there is he? If so, please keep him on a short leash, make sure he has his shots or I'm not gonna show up.

spd90bw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Seymour
    I greatly appreciate the interest and will get dates posted just as soon as they are available.

WETSU: Bart said that he would not come if you were going to be there!!!

sdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    4 Corners
    My wife and I attended the last class. My wife is not really into firearms that much, but she really enjoyed the class by the Seymour PD. She learned quite a bit about proper gun safety, handling, and shooting. I am not the best teacher, so it was nice for a professional to teach her. She has expressed a lot more interest in shooting since the class. I appreciate what the Seymour PD is doing.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    My wife and I attended the last class. My wife is not really into firearms that much, but she really enjoyed the class by the Seymour PD. She learned quite a bit about proper gun safety, handling, and shooting. I am not the best teacher, so it was nice for a professional to teach her. She has expressed a lot more interest in shooting since the class. I appreciate what the Seymour PD is doing.

My brother and I also attended the las class and got a lot out of it. All the officers were very patient and did a good job adapting he teaching to the student's skill levels. Highly recommend taking this course.

Top Bottom