Senator to marry long time girlfriend....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    ....after he cheated on his wife with the staffer....then tried to get the gal a govt job as the top US attny in Montana, that didn't work (he withdrew her name when a newspaper threatened to publish the connection)...then people got upset about it. But she settled for a job with the Justice Department where she wouldn't have to do any work and couldn't be kicked out by the next administration (even though, it doesn't look like she was qualified for this position either).

I know, its a story old as time, but dang it, nepotism bugs the fecal matter outta me!! It's not about what you know, its about who you're related to or who you're sleeping with. 32 years in the Senate....and this is the most creative plan he come up with.

Baucus to Marry Former Senate Office Staffer - FoxNews.com

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Looks like he is just trying to use his power to get what he wants? Seeing this way to much lately.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I hate Baucuss tricks yet don't see why you think she was not "qualified"?

Well, ethically she's certainly not qualified to run an ice cream stand. The research I've done seems to indicate that she has been "run out" of her prosecutorial positions for ethics violations. So, while I don't know what the qualifications for the "justice dept" are (if it can so be called), I would not on ethical grounds have given her that position. By looking at her resume (http://www.mainjustice.com/files/2009/12/Hanes-resume.pdf) I do not believe she was qualified to be a federal prosecutor (plus those pesky ethical things).

I wish this fellow would have cited sources, but it is what it is: ronald wesley maly: Melodee Hanes

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom