• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Lesson learned dont mess with a old guy. Im sorry but that guy deserved the whoopin he got. The whole thing started because the black guy asked "why the "BADWORD" he was wearing Stacy Adams?" It must be against the "G" code to be old and wear fancy shoes. They would be idiots to run to the cops and show them that tape to try to press charges.

EDIT: I watched it again and was mistaken about what started the whole thing but it seems there is more to the story because it looks like the camera was turned on right after it started. Either way its funny as hell!!!!!

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    That d-bag deserved to get his nose busted. whatever happened to having some respect for your elders? i'm probably the same age at this black guy and can't imagine speaking to anyone, let alone someone who's been around to see stuff, that way.

I hope they did call the cops. Maybe then the old guy would get his gear back and this punk and his girl would get arrested for assault and theft.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Trying to figure out why the bus company kicked off one guy, but not the guy that threw the punch... and let the guy who launched the initial attack steal the victim's stuff?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think I missed the part where the guy tried to steal the older guy's property. I saw the older guy getting off the bus when it stopped, probably because of the fight that just took place.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Trying to figure out why the bus company kicked off one guy, but not the guy that threw the punch... and let the guy who launched the initial attack steal the victim's stuff?
    White Guilt!!

Of course the old guy should have just sat there and took his crap because he was just expressing the frustration he was feeling from being pushed down by the man for so many years.

It is a good thing B.O is in office now they(we, white men)will see.

The previous quote was overheard in a rather upscale restaurant on Chicago's Northside.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dont mess with them old fellas! they may be slow at first but they can grab that can opener quick fast and in a hurry when need be.

looked to me like the black guy was raggin on the white guy for his style/brand of shoes. are we not allowed to wear certain brands or what? :dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Self defense!!!

The younger guy was talking mad Sh** and was the one to make it a physical encounter. He was acting way tougher than he was and promptly got his *** handed to him.

oh yeah, my first IBTL!!!!!! I had this typed before, but was too slow.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    i need to get that shirt im a mo$%#@f@#$*r

Talk about truth in advertising :D ...cause dat' old mofo laid da SMACK down :boxing: on dat young, foolish brothah'..!!

See kiddies, literacy can save you from gettin' a wholly-deserved :moon:-whoopin' at the hands a man twice you age that looks like Santa Claus :oldwise:, and also save you from looking like even more of a :dumbass: than you already are in front of all of your fellow larcenous lowlifes. :stretcher:

A wise Master once said, "Either do...or do not...there is no..talk :poop:."

2549cb95-b847-412f-a867-b7c8739a208104.jpg
    ;)

Last edited:

Thunder219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    that's some funny stuff ....i like the girl who says "we can press charges i got it on tape"....how well you think that would hold up.....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    PWNED, another loud mouthed punk will keep his mouth shut from now on.

No he won't. Didn't you see at the end? The old guy was "lucky" and if he sees that old fart again he's gonna KILL him.

Personally, if I was an officer and called to that scene, I'd let them both go with a warning for disturbing the peace and tell them next time to take it off the bus. ;)

Top Bottom