• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So Kamala held a fundraiser in some Massachusetts town in a theater. There was a hair salon across from the back of the theater, and a couple days prior the Secret Service searched it and the rest of the building for bombs. This spooked the customers a bit, so the proprietor decided to just close on the day Kamala was in town, although it was a normally a high grossing day for the salon. The proprietor elected to leave that day and go on a mini vacation to Cape Cod

The day of Kamala‘s visit an apparent Secret Service agent walked up to the front door and taped over the ring camera above the door. Interior cameras later show that someone apparently forced the door and let various EMS and cops and Secret Service agents go in and out to use the bathroom, which they left in a mess. This was over a period of several hours while the burglar alarm was going off.

When everybody left, they left the front door unlocked.

She had been getting images on her phone from the ringing devices, but when she got back to town she wasn’t able to get into her shop until a couple hours after the circus left.

She started calling around to figure out what happened. Local EMS told her that the Secret Service had told them they could use the bathroom in the salon, but apparently the Secret Service just shrugged her off until a local news media contacted the Secret Service. A Secret Service spokesperson claimed that the Secret Service would never do anything like that without getting permission from the proprietor, but it is on video. Suddenly, she got a call from a local Secret Service office Chief, who apologized and offered to “deep clean” the shop and pay for a day of the alarm service.

Offering to clean is certainly the right thing to do, but the fact that the field personnel just felt like they could wander in the front door and use the place does not scream “professional“ nor respectful of citizens.

I’ve felt for many years now that the Secret Service is an organization that needs to be wiped clean and rebuilt. The latest fiascos, big and small, are just fuel for the fire.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "A Secret Service spokesperson claimed that the Secret Service would never do anything like that without getting permission from the proprietor, but it is on video. Suddenly, she got a call from a local Secret Service office Chief, who apologized and offered to “deep clean” the shop and pay for a day of the alarm service."

Pro Tip: State is a lying sack of ****.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So Kamala held a fundraiser in some Massachusetts town in a theater. There was a hair salon across from the back of the theater, and a couple days prior the Secret Service searched it and the rest of the building for bombs. This spooked the customers a bit, so the proprietor decided to just close on the day Kamala was in town, although it was a normally a high grossing day for the salon. The proprietor elected to leave that day and go on a mini vacation to Cape Cod

The day of Kamala‘s visit an apparent Secret Service agent walked up to the front door and taped over the ring camera above the door. Interior cameras later show that someone apparently forced the door and let various EMS and cops and Secret Service agents go in and out to use the bathroom, which they left in a mess. This was over a period of several hours while the burglar alarm was going off.

When everybody left, they left the front door unlocked.

She had been getting images on her phone from the ringing devices, but when she got back to town she wasn’t able to get into her shop until a couple hours after the circus left.

She started calling around to figure out what happened. Local EMS told her that the Secret Service had told them they could use the bathroom in the salon, but apparently the Secret Service just shrugged her off until a local news media contacted the Secret Service. A Secret Service spokesperson claimed that the Secret Service would never do anything like that without getting permission from the proprietor, but it is on video. Suddenly, she got a call from a local Secret Service office Chief, who apologized and offered to “deep clean” the shop and pay for a day of the alarm service.

Offering to clean is certainly the right thing to do, but the fact that the field personnel just felt like they could wander in the front door and use the place does not scream “professional“ nor respectful of citizens.

I’ve felt for many years now that the Secret Service is an organization that needs to be wiped clean and rebuilt. The latest fiascos, big and small, are just fuel for the fire.

I would almost think that a 3rd Amendment argument could be made.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've transitioned to searching for a federal agency which isn't corrupt and doesn't need to be abolished or at an absolute minimum completely gutted and started anew. Haven't found one yet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've transitioned to searching for a federal agency which isn't corrupt and doesn't need to be abolished or at an absolute minimum completely gutted and started anew. Haven't found one yet.
    Parks dept actually does good work and provides us hours of entertainment at places like Yellowstone.

But that’s as far as I got. I got nuttin else.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Good thing our boys and girls in blue would never do such things!!!!
    Owner did get a lesson here, cameras don’t stop crime and should be hidden well, also a more secure entry would have stopped them from considering this at all.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Parks dept actually does good work and provides us hours of entertainment at places like Yellowstone.

But that’s as far as I got. I got nuttin else.
    But, the parks department refuses to rake legal tender US currency (legal for AII debts public and private) for park gate admission. Last year when I went to the petrified Forrest national park, the admission was $20 per car. I tried to hand the ranger a $20 bill and he said that they ONLY accepted credit cards. I asked what would happen if someone did not have a credit card and he said “then they don’t get to come in”

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Trump has so much he needs to do his first day back in office that it will take a year to get thru the first day’s work.

Top Bottom