Not open for further replies.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I haven't commited yet, but I will be there. Put me down for 2 packs of burger buns, and 3 packs of dog buns.

:D

I'll bring the usual favorites;

Remington 7615P--I'll have ammo.

Just Right Carbine 9mm(go ahead and smile LH)--I'll have some ammo--factory brass only

Ruger 10/22 Takedown--I'll have ammo.

Also, Ruger MKII-678

Non commited;

Maybe my little Winchester Trapper Compact .357

Aslo, planning on bringing the good camera equipment this time. I want a good pic of me shooting Black Label's REPR. :D

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Nipprdog are you bring the Just Right AR. I would like my wife to try it out.

Oh crap!!!!

If I wasn't such a slow typer, I would have seen your post, and held out for some serious $$$$$.

J/K Looking forward to her trying it out. :ingo:

Just Right Carbine 9mm(go ahead and smile LH)--I'll have some ammo--factory brass only

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ghost, You know I'll have some ammo to put down that big snubbie of yours.... Haven't found one in my price range yet... but shooting yours will have to suffice for now... By the way next month I might want to get you out to a GB poster shoot were holding out in LaPorte on a nice little horse farm and we could certainly use that little gem in a couple poster shots...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ghost, You know I'll have some ammo to put down that big snubbie of yours.... Haven't found one in my price range yet... but shooting yours will have to suffice for now... By the way next month I might want to get you out to a GB poster shoot were holding out in LaPorte on a nice little horse farm and we could certainly use that little gem in a couple poster shots...

Yeah well I sorta fell into this one at a GREAT price. When is the shoot going to be? I MAY have to work that day. But loaning you the gun wouldnt be a problem either.

Greg

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Oh crap!!!!

If I wasn't such a slow typer, I would have seen your post, and held out for some serious $$$$$.

J/K Looking forward to her trying it out. :ingo:

Any chance you can show me how to field stripe your JR AR. I am still try to find out what way I want to go.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GF and I will be there, and a maybe for SpikeJones. I will bring 15 brats, 15 brat buns, 2 pkgs chips & some cookies.

Thanks for the brauts donation. Chips we have about 12 packs right now so unless you reallt, really want to bring them they are not needed. We are overflowing in chips. If you can bring a 2 litter of pop instead that would be better.

I am now a +2. My wife and father in law are coming. This will be my father in law first time shooting. I dont have room in the van so I am not bring the griddle just the camp stove.

No worries on the griddle looks like GhostOfWinter has you covered. Next time bring a bigger vehicle. ;)

I should be there around 10:00 but I have to leave by 3:00 to pickup the kids.

Good that means I will have the range to meself from 8AM to 10AM! :rockwoot::D;)

I can still cook everything on the camping stove it will just take longer to cook everything with one stove.

@All
    Liquids (water, pop) and deserts are what is missing at this point.
    Please no potato salad we have had it the last 2 times and ya just have not eaten it. Not sure if ya don't like it or don't see it on the table? :dunno:

@Joe or NapalmFTW
    So which of you (if any) will be bring melensdad's grill? He offered it to us and it's just a matter of getting it from him. Can one of you do it? Else I will have to get it myself.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Black Label

Can you please bring six 4'x8' sheets of plywood and hold on to your receipt. I will write you a check the day of the event.

-Jedi

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Okay, I'm in. Post 119 for the list of toys. Plus my LC9. Some/limited ammo for everything.

I want to shoot John Doe's 1911s.

How much and what kind of pop do we need?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi,
    For liquids, do we want cans or 2 liters? I will be bringing at least one 24 pack of bottled water. I can grab some more liquids as well before this weekend to bring to the range.

Also, Ericpwp, I will have another 1911, Kimber with a rail as well as my GI Springfield. And if you would like, more then welcome to shoot, mine take any .45 ACP rounds.

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    Thanks for the brauts donation. Chips we have about 12 packs right now so unless you reallt, really want to bring them they are not needed. We are overflowing in chips. If you can bring a 2 litter of pop instead that would be better.

No problem. I'll bring 1 liter of each Coke & Pepsi.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How much and what kind of pop do we need?

Whatever flavor you like to drink. Either can or 1-2 litter.

No problem, I'll pay for half and that will be my donation.

:yesway:

Jedi,
    For liquids, do we want cans or 2 liters? I will be bringing at least one 24 pack of bottled water. I can grab some more liquids as well before this weekend to bring to the range.
    Either cans or bottles work. The cans are better for return trips but i'm not picky. We have had both before and both will get drunk. we do have cups for the bottles so we can handle either type.

No problem. I'll bring 1 liter of each Coke & Pepsi.
    :yesway:

@all
    btw the JUNE meet & shoot thread is up and voting still goes on
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/212670-season_3_jun_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    @Joe or NapalmFTW
    So which of you (if any) will be bring melensdad's grill? He offered it to us and it's just a matter of getting it from him. Can one of you do it? Else I will have to get it myself.

-Jedi

I'll do it. I work and live 5 minutes from the Cigar Shop so I can liaise with Bob.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    @ mrobnoxious1 What kind of clay thrower, spring type, or my arm hurts type? Should I pickup another box of clays?

For my Glock 22, it can shoot .40 or 9mm. I also have the Ghost rocket, standard and + connectors, as well as the standard, heavy, ny1, and ny2 springs. I have the + and the ny2 installed now (heaviest pull). I was planning on putting the Ghost and the heavy spring in for the shoot (lightest pull).

If there are any requests, I will come with it setup in the way requested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom