jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    I got the stencils from SPASMO in the mail today!
    Now we will be able to spray paint the plywood with our name as oppose to stapling a piece of paper saying who donated it.

Now what color to use.... hum...

Also in that package I got a few more goody prizes for the competitions.

Looks like we now have stuff for a 2nd place as well for both rifle/pistol for the rest of the year.

Thank You SPASMO!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I got the stencils from SPASMO in the mail today!
    Now we will be able to spray paint the plywood with our name as oppose to stapling a piece of paper saying who donated it.

Now what color to use.... hum...

Also in that package I got a few more goody prizes for the competitions.

Looks like we now have stuff for a 2nd place as well for both rifle/pistol for the rest of the year.

Thank You SPASMO!
    Almost human AND generous?:faint:

Thanks Spasmo!:ingo:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I have some bad news. I won't have any 50 bmg rifles at the shoot, my buddy won't be there, and I haven't received my scope mount riser. :dunno:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    There's a few guns on that list that I'd like to shoot. I'd like to put some rounds through the M&P9, XD9, and G19. Get a REAL feel for these guns, instead of pawing on them in a shop. I've got some .45 ammo too, can you believe I've NEVER shot a 1911? :dunno:

If you would like, I will have a GI Springfield 1911 as well as a Kimber Custom TLE/RL II. If you got rounds, even better.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I have been looking forward to this for a long time most of the time I'm working. :tantrum: I need to know this being a state run range do they have that silly no holstered weapons rule?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    That's interesting. I was at Kingsbury on Tuesday with my EDC holstered for 4 hours on the rifle range and the Range Officer made no comment at all about it.

It seems to be a random enforcement of the rule ... it is posted. I went there for a couple years with a holstered gun every time. It was never an issue. I was also able to shoot using all the rifleman positions (standing, kneeling, sitting, prone, and bench). Then one day I was told that I couldn't have a holstered gun and that I could only shoot standing or seated at the bench. I don't know if it had anything to do with it but it was the first time that I was there on a crowded day (weekend).

I've been back since and it was business as usual on the return trip. Sometimes the RO will leave shooters alone and allow shooters to manage themselves (no called ceasefires) if it's one or two shooters on the same range.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    There's a few guns on that list that I'd like to shoot. I'd like to put some rounds through the M&P9, XD9, and G19. Get a REAL feel for these guns, instead of pawing on them in a shop. I've got some .45 ammo too, can you believe I've NEVER shot a 1911? :dunno:

I you want to shoot a M&P9 with or without a light, and do you want to shoot the 1911 in 9mm as well, cause i got one of those too

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think I will take a stab at that 1911 in 9mm Sadclownwp... I think I'll bring the Kimber 3 inch and the Caspian Custom 1911A1 also... so sadclownwp might need to bring some 45acp to put through that beauty... Using the custom at the photo shoot the day before also... Posters won't be ready for a couple weeks though...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey Blacklabel, Your bringing the Kriss right ? I'd like to introduce Veronica too that high tech piece of hardware...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom