• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok, kids. It's been awhile but it's finally time for another episode of Scutter01's Inquisition!

You're walking down the street when you stumble across a small briefcase. Inside the case, you find a half-eaten Snickers bar, two pairs of socks, a cassette tape hand-labeled "Steve's Workout Mix Tape vol. 6 - Electric Light Orchestra", and 1.7 billion dollars. You eat the rest of the Snickers, of course, throw the socks out (because really, what are you going to do with someone's socks?) and put the tape in your back pocket for the gym later. You decide to spend the entire fortune on one last extra season of that TV show you liked but was inexplicably canceled. What was the name of that show, again? I seem to have forgotten it.

I would bring back M*A*S*H. The cast would have inexplicably aged 25 years, but I wouldn't acknowledge it in the script. The season would start out with them all returning to the camp after learning that the armistice was a bad practical joke perpetrated by Sgt. Rizzo.

Scutter01's Inquisition

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    "I'll be there for youuuuuuuuu."

Friends all the way! :rockwoot:

When it went off the air, it was like I lost all of my personal friends...or had to admit that I had none. Hmmmm....that couldn't be it...;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I prefer to take a show that ran long, ended well, and just really drive it into the ground at Mach 3.

Benny, Sopranos would be great. The season opener could be the rest of the sentence, and then he just spends the rest of the season sitting around watching baseball all day.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I prefer to take a show that ran long, ended well, and just really drive it into the ground at Mach 3.

Benny, Sopranos would be great. The season opener could be the rest of the sentence, and then he just spends the rest of the season sitting around watching baseball all day.

LOL.

Or they could rehash Vito's role in season 6 part 1 all over again. :gheyhi:

images

I almost lost interest in the show after those 12 episodes.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    For 1.7 Billion, I'd an episode of 24 that Jack Baur didn't get blown up, the world wasn't threatened and the A Rabs signed a peace treaty. End the season with David Hasslehof driving KIT to the White House to take the oath of office.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    You all may laugh but it would be Angel for me. You know, the offshoot of Buffy the Vampire slayer. They inexplicably cancelled it between seasons. The last episode left the entire series hanging. All the good guys were trapped in an ally with a huge horde of demons, ogres, dragons, monsters, etc. coming at them. They should have at at least done a mini-series to wrap it up. I"m still bitter.

Top Bottom