Scutter01's Inquisition - #11 Let's get down to miniature business.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Enraged and disappointed that someone else thought of it first, you have decided to try to belatedly capitalize on the "miniature golf" craze of the 70's. You need to come up with your own miniature sport. Describe it in detail, citing historical references, business plan, demographic information, and how long until the entire GNP of every major country on the planet is bent towards playing your new sport.

Difficulty: Remember, ping pong (tennis), foosball (soccer), and go-carts (gran prix racing) have already been invented.

I'd go with miniature scuba diving. You get yourself a fish tank and some miniature scuba gear and go to town. Well, assuming the town is at the bottom of your fish tank, that is.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    miniature rock climbing.

Infact, here is a picture of my son participating in said activity...
    IMG_4780.jpg

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mine would be real "to the death" gladiator games in a colosseum like setting using condemed prisoners to fight each other & maybe even to feed animals from the zoo.

The amount of money generated through ticket sales & pay per view subscriptions would be phenominal.

Morituri te salutamus!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Mine would be real "to the death" gladiator games in a colosseum like setting using condemed prisoners to fight each other & maybe even to feed animals from the zoo.

The amount of money generated through ticket sales & pay per view subscriptions would be phenominal.

Morituri te salutamus!

I don't think you're getting the "miniature" aspect of this. It's not Thunderdome, you know.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Miniature Horse Racing. Here, the advantage is bigger jockeys that can run bow legged along with the horse. However, the buttocks of the rider passing behind the buttocks of the horse is an immediate disqualification.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Enraged and disappointed that someone else thought of it first, you have decided to try to belatedly capitalize on the "miniature golf" craze of the 70's. You need to come up with your own miniature sport. Describe it in detail, citing historical references, business plan, demographic information, and how long until the entire GNP of every major country on the planet is bent towards playing your new sport.

Difficulty: Remember, ping pong (tennis), foosball (soccer), and go-carts (gran prix racing) have already been invented.

I'd go with miniature scuba diving. You get yourself a fish tank and some miniature scuba gear and go to town. Well, assuming the town is at the bottom of your fish tank, that is.

I propose miniature pistol dueling. A throwback to the good-ol' days of yore. Gentlemen settled their differences. In this case you might need a bactine-pencil to treat the "wounds"... or maybe not. Just be sure to not "put your eye out, kid!"

YouTube - World's smallest pistol. Austria 2mm pinfire miniature guns.
    :yesway:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Miniature bull fighting. Midgets fighting little bulls. Or, if there's no such thing as miniature bulls I suggest using pot bellied pigs with little horns glued to their heads. I think if it were done in a full sized bull fighting arena that the pot bellied pigs would pass scrutiny.

Top Bottom