• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's Texas for me, I just wish they had open carry. Even "printing" is a crime there. As far as heat goes, whoever said "but it's a dry heat" was a friggen idiot....AZ in the summer is like sitting in a pizza oven.

quote]

As Sherman said, "If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas".

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    I lived in AZ for a bit, it has it's own beauty, even in the dry parts. Speaking of dry, better take your own water and be prepared for the days when you can't water your grass because of the water shortages.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I lived in AZ for a bit, it has it's own beauty, even in the dry parts. Speaking of dry, better take your own water and be prepared for the days when you can't water your grass because of the water shortages.

Grass? What grass? :D

Any time we made an in-town foray for dinner, the houses we saw had dirt lawns and cacti with a stray bush or two. I swear, the only grass we saw in five days was at the hotel/resort's lawn!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was in AZ back in mid December, it was sunny and 78 where I was at, it was 15 and snowy back here. I texted a pic of me standing in shorts and t-shirt to my sister back here in good ol IN. I can't print her response here.:D

biggym6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    That would be awesome. Arizona is one of my favorite states. Thats where I truly want to live.

Stillstanding

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Noblesville
    Done That

I returned to IN from AZ 3.5 years ago. Was there 13 years. Like anywhere else AZ has good and bad points. The hottest day in my 13 yrs. was 121 Degrees. That's hot even with low humidity. Winters are great - summers are brutal. Yes Flagstaff is cool in the summer but below zero in the winter. I still miss it in the winter but am glad to be here in the summer. Just joined this site. Love it! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom