• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Hey guys I just got my PTR91F in last night, I ordered a Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP scope for it today and now I need some input on scope rings, what should I look for in a set of scope rings? I want a good set and reasonably priced, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated !:)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hey! Where'd you order your Falcon Menace from?

I'm looking to get one if I can find it somewhere.

As far as rings, I'd be interested to hear what others on INGO think.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I went with Burris rings on my Savage, can not remember the exact model. Would have to look it up when I home. I have been very pleased with them. Just cost me $30, and some change.

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    I ordered the scope from Wonder Optics, he e-mailed me after I ordered it and said he was out of stock but was supposed to be getting another shipment in this next Tuesday and said he would ship it out Wednesday,
    I believe it was $397.00 I had done some searches on snipers hide and alot of the guys over there gave it good reviews, and also had been referred to the scope here on INGO as well, I was torn between the super sniper scopes and falcon menace but I believe from all the reviews they are both good scopes. I had been looking at one of those counter sniper scopes and all I got was terrible reviews on those nobody had anything good to say about them and also they were more expensive!!

matrxx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    for .308,I would go with Badger Ordance ,NF,US optic or Dross.I just don't like the US optic much just because its look.
    or you can go cheaper ,but quality is not bad at all like Seeking,TSR,..

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Depends on how deep your wallet is. Leupold and Nightforce make great rings. I've become fond of the Burris XTR Tactical rings for the price. @$45 a set for the Burris vs. @$140 for the Leupold or the Nightforce. Call me cheap if yo want but I haven't had a problem yet.

Top Bottom