• ...and so much more!
  • oliverscottiii

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2024
    Columbus
    Tell me what you think on my Scar 17s DMR.
    Build sheet:
    Optics: Primary Arms 1-10/ Holosun 509c
    Optics mount: Badger Ordinance
    Light: Surefire Scout w/ Unity hot button and Haley mount
    Suppressor: Q Trash Panda
    Switch out the pistol grip for a Daniel Defense

Attachments

• IMG_3265.jpeg
      IMG_3265.jpeg
      1,013.8 KB · Views: 28
    Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Tell me what you think on my Scar 17s DMR.
    Build sheet:
    Optics: Primary Arms 1-10/ Holosun 509c
    Optics mount: Badger Ordinance
    Light: Surefire Scout w/ Unity hot button and Haley mount
    Suppressor: Q Trash Panda
    Switch out the pistol grip for a Daniel Defense
    Your not gonna like what have to say, from where I'm at the "build" seems fairly average. I'm certain there are members on here who will rant & rave about how bloody brilliant & smart your rifle is.

danowen12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2024
    Greenwood
    Every time I look at getting one of these puppies, I keep staring at the price tag and talk myself out of it. I’m curious, do you feel like the price of the rifle was worth it? I mean truly worth it. I get the platform is battle proven and is reliable but so are other platforms at a fraction of the price. Not knocking it, just a curiosity

oliverscottiii

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2024
    Columbus
    Every time I look at getting one of these puppies, I keep staring at the price tag and talk myself out of it. I’m curious: do you feel like the rifle's price was worth it? I mean, it is truly worth it. I get the platform is battle-proven and reliable, but so are other platforms at a fraction of the price. Not knocking it, just a curiosity
    So I will say yes and no. Hands down, this rifle is fantastic and shoots well. BUT NO, it’s not worth the price tag. I did my research and found this one at $2500, which is brand new. (The original color was black.) So, for that price is right around a Daniel Defense rifle price, I say it was worth it.

INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    I like it! The color...well that's all you! LOL But you can't beat a battle proven rifle. The price definitely prevented my purchase. I went with an M1A. Based on the fact you put a canted red dot on it, I can tell you aren't looking for 600 yard tack driving accuracy. That dang reciprocating charging handle bugs the heck out of me. That is a surefire cause for a stoppage when shooting in weird positions around cover. I don't know why they did that #1 for the pricetag and #2 for a modern battle rifle. I know the M1A does too! hehe

oliverscottiii

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2024
    Columbus
    I like it! The color...well,that's all you! LOL But you can't beat a battle proven rifle. The price definitely prevented my purchase. I went with an M1A. Based on the fact you put a canted red dot on it, I can tell you aren't looking for 600 yard tack driving accuracy. That dang reciprocating charging handle bugs the heck out of me. That is a surefire cause for a stoppage when shooting in weird positions around cover. I don't know why they did that #1 for the pricetag and #2 for a modern battle rifle. I know the M1A does too! hehe
    I'm here to tell you this is the non-reciprocating charging handle version. Apparently, FN finally listened to the critiques, and the new models of the NRCH are the latest thing yet. Yeah, the offset was a new approach I wanted to try because, at the end of the day. Am I going to be engaging effectively at 600 meters away? Not really, lol; I wish. I have my Mark II REPR for that, lol

Top Bottom