• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    any of you guys bought the scales for the esse izula yet? i just ordered a set hopefully will be here in the next couple days and i will get pics up. i hear the make it a new knife basically. but thats all from esse junkies who are all cracked out on the esse dope so i am looking for the truth here lol :)

anyone got them yet?

Jeremy_A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Columbus*
    Been thinking about getting them. There was a couple of Izulas with them on blade forums for sale yesterday. Thought about it for a few.

Driller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Noblesville
    Would like to see some pictures. Just ordered three of the izula's today. One for my wife, one for my Dad's b-day and of course one for me.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Izula1.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    jeremy-A i saw those to and actually bought a whole new set up just because of the price. i already have 2 izula's but i wanted one with a custom sheath and fire steel holder. there is one for sale for like 65 bucks with scales and a regular sheath which is a steal also.

i love all my esse knives so i couldn't pass the one izula and custom sheath up for the price. omg why isn't is here already. i can't wait to feel it with the scales on it

Jeremy_A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Columbus*
    Oh, so you're the Grunt Soldier that bought that. I was eyeing that one for the scales and the kydex. I was going to give the knife to my dad. Let us know how you like the scales when you get them.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol yeah i got the same name on almost all the forums. i just couldn't pass it up as most stores don't even have the scales in stock, so for the scales and custom sheath i said what the hell and just picked it up. you can never have enough esse stuff lol.

and on a side note it feels very weird to say esse lol i am so use to rat cutlery :)

Jeremy_A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Columbus*
    I'm not a fan of the new name/logo. When they announced the name change, I almost went on a major shopping spree to get everything I wanted with the RC logo. They are an awesome company though, I can't believe they give as much stuff away as they do.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    They have an awesome product, give stuff away and still find time to get on BF and ost stuff. They seem to be really good guys!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I took my RC-4 out this past week for a trip through Afghanistan. I am currently working on my review of it... I will say this I want more of their stuff now for sure!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    their knives are top notch no questions about that, the warranty is even better lol if you break it they fix it period. and the people are simply amazing to deal with or just plain talk to.

and yes they are a awesome group on bladeforums and give away atleast 2 knives a month.

i need to get a new rc6 and i want to get it in their kit, the rat pack kit, i believe it would make a awesome minimalist kit, with just a few additions. i am saving my money for one now but blah i had to spend part of it on this izula with scales and custom sheath. oh well lol

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    congrats jeremy that is a heck of a deal lol

tradertator they said they probably will in a couple months but they have had such a good reaction to these that they aren't able to keep up with demand right now lol

Top Bottom