• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Is there anything that keeps the BATFE approved size and depth engraving from being incorporated into a logo or graphic?

EDIT: something like this on the mag well? :D
    breastswithname.jpg

FYI the clipart came from a breast cancer sight, so I don't think it's a rules violation... I wouldn't do it anyway. Maybe.

Last edited:

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    Yeah, I think it'd be more cost effective for me just to engrave the lower. Give me more freedom too with the upper since I'm not engraving these myself, not to mention there will be higher resale on the upper if its not engraved at all.

and its much easyer to sell an upper quickly than a sbr lower :twocents: so i would never engrave the upper

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Is there anything that keeps the BATFE approved size and depth engraving from being incorporated into a logo or graphic?

EDIT: something like this on the mag well? :D
    breastswithname.jpg

FYI the clipart came from a breast cancer sight, so I don't think it's a rules violation... I wouldn't do it anyway. Maybe.

Manufacturers use logos all the time for their markings and it is acceptible as long as it contains the name in writing. I dont believe they need a marking variance, but i could be wrong.

Top Bottom