• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm going to sell my Savage Predator in 223. I bought in mint condition from a guy who didn't put 50 rounds through it. Since then, I've been using it as a long range precision rifle and it's worked out very well for that. It puts out groups less than 1" and is good to go out to 700 yards. This rifle has the accutrigger and the groups will show it. I have babied this rifle and the only reason I'm selling it is because I've had it long enough and I want to play with something else.

The rifle has been factory dipped in camo as you'll see in the pictures. It has the medium contour barrel, not the heavy, but not the sporter weight either. The camo print is in great shape, but there is a flake missing on the trigger guard, and a smudge underneath the tip of the muzzle where some solvent smudged the camo ink. This rifle has a blind magazine that holds 5 or 6, I don't remember right off the top of my head.

I don't intend to sell the scope with the rifle, because everyone seems to like something different for scope. The scope I used is a Bushnell Elite 3200 10X mildot. The scope adjustments for that rifle have been taped to the side of the rifle. All you have to do is know the distance, look at the chart on the side, adjust the scope and squeeze the trigger. This gun is too easy. I plan on keeping the sling and stock pack along with the scope, just because I don't know if anyone else out there will like that stuff. If you're interested in it let me know and we can work something out.

Here are the pictures from when I bought it:
    pix729772421.jpg

pix729772515.jpg

pix729772703.jpg

pix729772609.jpg

Cosmetic Flaws:

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

As it sits now:

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

I live in Fort Wayne and am listing this at $350 picked up for the rifle.

Regarding Trades: About the only gun I'd really like to buy right now is a GLock 20SF in 10mm. Beyond that who knows. I have a long list of guns in the back of my mind that I'd like to have, so it never hurts to ask. I'd consider just about anything other than a muzzleloader, but I have to be honest that I prefer to sell the rifle for cash.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Would you consider selling the scope and stock pack with the rifle? If so how much?

Literally a minute too late. I just made an agreement and sold the rifle only. I'll be putting the scope on another rifle.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    LOL, why is it that I wait weeks and weeks without a peep and the second it sells there are several takers. Go figures huh.

Well it's not closed yet because we aren't going to be able to meet up until next Saturday. I'll let you all know if it doesn't work out.

deer hunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Sorry, I wish I would have seen it sooner. I have been busy working and hunting. Not much time to get on computor. If your deal doesn't go through would you be interested in a trade for a Walther PPK .380 ?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom