• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forkliftdave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    madison
    I was reading a article on its accuracy of 22 rifles and its was one of the best . On reading it I decided to find one. Not knowing the high price they are bringing. The anschuzts barrel makes it that accurate. Does anyone own one? They are selling for thousand plus. What im wanting to know are they worth it. I know we have good new production 22s now. I was just wanting a accurate 22 to target shot. Are their high price just for their collector or accuracy value? Got any info on them? Thanks

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i have all the calibers in the 54 anschutz line.they are all sporters.i have a marlin that will barely out shoot the 22 l.r..i have a 452 that will beat the 22 mag easy.i had a browning that would beat the hornet,by a slim margin.my 222 is perfect.the marlin is an 880 sq.barrel shortened and i dont know what else.i had 126 22 l.r..it beat them all.i wont ever get rid of them ,i hope.i would say they are all close in sporter class but 54 is not the best bang for the buck.the 2003 blazer runs perfect too

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    just got mine

DSCN1191.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

The bolt handle is a graft from a Remington 513. A fair amount larger than the original. Stock is almost perfect and fits me well. With wolf M/T and Lapua Super Club at 25 yds the hole doesn't seem to get any bigger, shot after shot.
    It has already spoiled me. Shot that squirrel in the first pic and was disappointed that the shot wasn't more centered. I paid a fair amount less than a grand for it. It's found a permanent home. They are complete Anschutz rifles imported by Savage. Hard to beat.:yesway:

Top Bottom